Chapter 11: i'll wait for you at the next bend

"oh, marcus team infighting?"

"what's wrong? stuttering? maddie tilted her head and looked defiantly at hunter.

furiously, hunter took a step, and his fist was about to smash into maddy's face.

"oh..." the people around exclaimed.

marcus tried to hold hunter, but he moved too fast.

hunter only wanted to smash maddy's face, but there was a force pressing down on his waist and fishing him back.

he leaned back and slammed his back into someone.

he tried to break free, but that hand... or that the power of the embrace was so great that it encircled him firmly and could not move.

the physical strength of a racing driver is very strong, and he can hold hunter tightly and can't move, and there are few on the scene.

but hunter was desperate to step forward, gritting his teeth and hating himself.

before in the bathroom, it was clear that maddy could be indifferent to how much he insulted him, but the tighter the embrace behind him, the more ashamed he felt.

it is as if you have become a weak person and need to be attached to the strong.

but it wasn't, it never was.

it had never occurred to him to draw on any shred of power from winston.

even though they were completely different drivers in formula one, hunter thought his mind was at least independent and on an equal footing with winston. <

but when maddie said those words in front of so many people, in front of winston, everything changed.

"you..." hunter's vocal cords were about to break, but he couldn't speak well.

even if it is a sentence, let him scold.

a warmth clung to hunter's cheek, and winston's breath brushed over his ears, as if to enter his brain with the help of hearing, intertwined with his thoughts.

"don't be nervous, hunter... i'm here, relaxing. the

voice was too soft, like lowering all the figures, not caring about all the eyes, just to speak to him.

"give it all to me, give it to me..."

winston's cheek pressed slightly against hunter's at a slight angle, and his breath landed on the corner of his lips.

"why, now even vann winston can't save you?" stuttering old? maddy laughed sarcastically.

the next second, he felt as if his body had been violently pierced, fiercely nailed into the marble wall behind him, and his throat seemed to be tightened like an illusion.

"if you say one more word, i'll knock your head down and stuff it down the toilet."

a cold voice sounded, and the side of winston's face was still pressed hard against hunter's forehead, but the murderous intent in his raised eyes boiled.

the whole hotel lobby fell into a dead silence.

several reporters with work cards were stunned on the spot.

marcus was dumbfounded, too.

maddy's eyes widened, and he felt he had misheard. <

no one had ever heard ofan winston's foul language, and certainly not a foul language.

although he did not smile, he had always been politely worded, and when he first debuted, he also faced a lot of criticism, and he never just used an indifferent attitude to make the attacker feel the contempt of falling from a high place.