Chapter 17: Didn't Winston treat you?

He returned to the front passenger seat of Ferrari.

The cold air caused the alcohol in his body to spread out, and he felt his brain was becoming more and more awake, but Winston sat at the bar and looked at his smile, and when he remembered, he felt blood flowing.

"Damn ... YoUrULeme ... won't be poisonous!"

The driver's seat door was pulled open, and Winston stepped forward with a long leg and sat in.

"What is poisonous?"

You are poisonous, bastard.

"Nothing. Suddenly a little sleepy."

"What time is the plane tomorrow?"

"At three in the afternoon."

"How about you?"

"I'll fly past you."

"That ... in the back alley of the bar ... did you forget it?"

"Forget what? Is it your breathing? Or is it your trembling? Or have you been unable to get out?"

Hunter rolled his eyes, "Forget it all!

"Then it will be broken."

"..."

The feeling of palpitations increases exponentially.

Winston drove the car back to the hotel.

The two walked into the elevator together.

Hunt held his pockets and lowered his head. The moment the elevator door opened, he held the door and said, "Today ... Thank you!"

"Hunt, if you fear something, not touching it doesn't mean you have overcome it."

When the elevator door closed, Hunter realized why Winston would take himself to the warehouse bar.

He had seen through him long ago.

Winston was telling him that everything that ruined others, even his father, and his family's alcohol, was nothing more than that.

Hunt lowered his head and smiled. "I'm not like you, born strong and fearless."

"Hunter."

"Ok?"

"I'm not 'born strong and fearless.'"

"Thank you for your modesty." Hunt smiled.

"Just because of you."

The corner of Winston's lips was a light smile.

"what?"

"good night."

The elevator door was closed.

Back in the room, Hunter fell asleep and fell asleep.

Probably because of drinking, his head was heavier than usual.

Half a dream and half awake, he felt that he wanted to go to the bathroom, opened his eyes, and just adjusted to the darkness, he suddenly realized that someone was in front of him.

The other's hands rested on his pillow and looked down at him.

"Wen ... Wen ..." Hunt's throat seemed locked again, and he couldn't speak normally.

But the other side turned his face and pressed down suddenly, his lips were like the falling sky, blocking everything from Hunter.

His kisses and **** seemed to be crossing the storm, leaving no armor.

Obviously frightened, but dominated him mentally, making him unable to struggle and taking everything from him, including breathing.

A ringtone rang, Hunter opened his eyes sharply, and bright daylight was revealed through the gaps in the curtains.