Chapter 65: The Prince and the Beast

Between the messy rose gaps, Hunter pulled Winston forward, his voice haughty and unrestrained: "I am your king." When I tell you to fall, you will fall, and I tell you to cry, and you will shed tears for me. "

Winston's surprised gaze Hunter didn't have a chance to see his throat squirming, just looked coldly at Hunter's back.

"I wipe ... Didn't you say that this kid is naïve and sexy? I think it's arrogant and sexy! Carlos's shutter cramped when he pressed his fingers.

Rosie sighed, "He should be glad that we are all here." Otherwise..."

"Otherwise Winston would have killed him here." Carlos smiled impudently.

Then there's the beast murdering the prince.

"I don't want to be killed by you..." Hunter thought dissatisfiedly.

Why is there such a subject of shooting?

"Then treat it as if I ate it." Winston said.

"Cut..."

Hunter was looking down to see if a flower in his hand was climbing a rose or a European moon, and a hand grabbed his chin and forced him to look up, and he was greeted with Winston's blue eyes, and his strong possessiveness seemed to break through the seal of the ocean and kill Hunter.

Meanwhile, Winston held a rose in his hand, and its sharp stalk slammed into Hunter's chest.

It was pinched on a button, but the pain in that moment was so real.

Hunter felt as if he had been pierced, destroyed.

He looked at Winston with wide eyes, and the incredible horror was captured by the two photographers.

"Awesome," Rosie sighed.

"I have a hunch ... That kid is going to cry in pain tonight. Carlos's tone grew worse.

"Come on... I think Winston can't bear it."

Hunter bumped Winston with his elbow: "Nima! It scares me to death!"

Winston let go of his hands, signaled Hunter not to be nervous, and the rose in his hand fell to the ground.

"Just now photography has begun, and you are still playing." Winston said.

"I'm scared by you to have nightmares at night!"

Winston lied: "So you think, I will kill you?"

"It's not..."

I thought...... It will be worse than killing me.

"One more! It was good! The Beast Murders the Prince, Winston! Kill him again! Carlos said loudly.

"Still going to be killed?" Hunter's expression looked like he was about to cry, "How many times do you tell me how many times I have to be killed!"

Losie looked at Hunter in the camera and couldn't help but laugh.

"To be killed many times!" Carlos replied.

Winston came to Hunter's side and whispered, "You can't do it again with such a natural expression just now, right?"

"Nonsense." Hunter looked at Winston puzzled, "Why did I become a prince and you become a beast?" This is not what everyone knows! "

"I want you to be carefree, heartless and lungless, always believing in my prince." Isn't this kind of thing more suitable for me than you? Winston said, looking into Hunter's eyes.

Carefree, heartless, lungless... Maybe in the eyes of many people, like Marcus, he will think that he is like this.

But only Hunter himself knew that he was doomed to be carefree from a long, long time ago.