Chapter 16: Just come out

Fann Winston was never a self-discipliner who made him feel secure, he was a crazy enjoyer.

Realizing that, Hunter suddenly fell, and his belly seemed to burst open.

A whistle came from overhead.

Hunter took a breath and looked up at Gina's eyes.

"I thought I wasn't attractive enough to make you react at all."

"Ah ... haha ​​..." Hunt laughed awkwardly. Now he just wanted to cover up where he reacted.

"Hey devil, you don't need to be shy. This shows that you are healthy." The bartender blinked at Hunter.

Gina tied her bow tie back with a smile, said "I still have something in the background", and then passed by Winston, Winston gave her a tip of one hundred dollars.

"You ..." Hunt pointed at Gina.

"Don't you want to pick up a girl? Isn't Gina better than the woman you saw in a previous bar?" Winston asked.

Hunter is speechless. Is there any friend more interesting than Winston?

"Come on. You tell me clearly that you want to make Hunter happy. I can seduce him, but I must never touch him." Gina turned, pointed out, and smiled at Winston. Express contempt.

"why?"

Hunter, who was gradually awake, suddenly became upset.

Winston paid for Gina to dance for him, but why not let him touch it! Why not let touch! He was sitting there just now, and the muscles on his back were about to burst!

"This will reflect Gina's technical excellence," Winston replied, of course.

"Come on. You're just teasing me." Hunter will never forget Winston's smirk, "want me to see it, not to eat."

He didn't even know whether his reaction just now was due to Gina's ingenious idiot skills or Winston's gaze.

"I ... I'm going to the bathroom ..." Hunt jumped off the chair with his ears red.

"Haha, kid, don't wait until we snore and you haven't come back!" The bartender laughed.

"Fuck!" Hunt angrily turned his back to the middle finger.

Winston was still sitting where the bartender poured him a glass of mineral water.

"Ah ... the last glass of YoUrULeme might make him a little excited, and I guess he won't be able to come back for a while ..."

"Ok."

"Ah ... I seem to have told you before you came that the toilet was broken and could not be flushed, so we locked it up!" The bartender touched his head.

"How do other guests go to the bathroom?"

"Behind the warehouse, fix it on-site." The bartender smiled indifferently. "Well, that little devil must be careful not to be seen by the bad uncle! It looks so delicious!"

Winston raised the glass, took a sip, stepped off the high stool, and walked quickly toward the back door.

At this time, Hunter felt a fire burning in his stomach, and just wanted to be immediately relieved.

When he left the seat, he was still pretending to be calm. When he reached the door of the bathroom, he pushed hard and found that the door was locked.

"Hey, go to the bathroom and go to the back." A man carrying the box lifted his chin at him.

"Fuck--" The blood vessels on Hunter's neck were about to burst, and he slammed **** the door.

"Hello! Imp! I'll pay for it!"