Chapter 59: As Big as a Coke Bottle

Hunter tried to push him away, but his hands were still clasped.

The next second, he was flipped over, and he fell on the mattress.

Winston's kiss spread everywhere, and the burning temperature could be felt through the clothes.

His T-shirt was ripped off, and he could even hear a "hiss" crack from the neckline.

As soon as Hunter supported himself, he was grabbed by the other party at the waist, and he couldn't move at all.

"What are you going to do!" Hunter panicked.

It's not what he imagined... It's completely different... The tips of the fingers are shaking.

"Let me in."

Winston's voice was hoarse as scrubbing through Hunter's nerves, and his body immediately became hot.

When he understood what the other party meant, Hunter was so shocked that his brain was about to split, and he instinctively kicked the other person away and was about to get out of bed, but was hugged back by the other party.

Winston pressed against Hunter from behind, kissing him on the cheek, his breath surprisingly hot.

"I want you, Hunter... Don't let me endure it any longer..." His voice was like a flower carved out of the bone-piercing wind from the frost, piercing Hunter's nerves as it bloomed, sealing everything in him.

"I... I..." At this time, Hunter was so nervous that he almost lost the ability to think, his tongue froze, and he couldn't even say a good word.

"Let me hold you... Hunter..."

The voice was soft, as if he was pleading, but so hard as if Hunter would be strangled if he refused.

And Winston's other hand had already grabbed the back of Hunter's slacks and pulled them down.

Hunter longs to have this man, but definitely not like that!

"From the first time I saw you, I wanted to crush you to the ground and hit you hard..."

What the?

"I regret every day why in the back alley of the warehouse bar, I didn't get on you when you were at your most undecided!"

Hunter was dumbfounded, he remembered that time he was provoked by this guy to catch fire, drank again, the bathroom of the bar was repaired again, he had to go to the back alley to solve it, this guy held him to help him block, but Winston was thinking about those things at that time?

"I said I was going to buy a submarine to keep you in it... Can't go anywhere..."

His breath was in Hunter's ear as he spoke, so hot that Hunter had to look away, but Winston was clinging to his ear, pouring all the lust into Hunter's head.

"Every time I see you sitting in the bathtub, I want to bring you up to cry."

The sense of intensity in Winston's voice made Hunter tremble.

Obviously when he was in Dubai, that guy walked into the bathroom and didn't even look at himself!

This is not the confession he wants to hear! Didn't I like you and you liked me, and then we looked at each other and smiled and hugged each other?

"Why do you think I would accompany you to shake the mattress, because I also want to kiss you, bite you, and strip you naked." Winston bit Hunter's ear, and his hands went too far.

It's going to be finished... It's going to be finished...

Hunter suddenly realized that he was playing with fire and set himself on fire!