Chapter 83: EXTRA Just met you 1

Business events or charity dinners or whatever, for Vane Winston, is like drinking a cup of bad English tea, he can seem polite as a gentleman, but ignore everyone.

Ferrari's charity dinners are a gathering of heroes, bright lights, articulate PR managers and marketers who mingle between major and potential sponsors, and he is like the most exquisite billboard.

What everyone wants at this dinner party.

Maybe it's attention, maybe it's money, maybe it's networking.

The woman's complaining voice sounded from behind Winston.

"Hunter... Why are you still playing with your phone? "

"Oh... So what should I do?"

The voice between the teenager and the young man sounded, like being drunk and suddenly being handed a glass of water, and smelling the lemon aroma as soon as he spoke.

"Go talk to those sponsors! Let them recognize you, maybe you'll get more advertising endorsements, just by what you earn at Marcus..."

"Hahaha... I didn't even get points, who would give me the opportunity to endorse my ads? The boy named Hunter laughed loudly.

His voice is casual, as if it's normal to never earn points as a racing driver.

It's not self-conscious, with a touch of inexplicable calmness.

Winston took the red wine and turned around.

The young man was wearing a somewhat ill-fitting suit, and his low-hanging brown hair covered his forehead, which made him look childish compared to the men who combed their hair in the entire banquet hall.

Winston could only see the tip of his nose from this angle, while his hands were holding his cell phone, his fingers moving rapidly, and he looked as if he were driving Formula 1. Winston turned his face sideways, trying to see the young man's expression clearly, but he never looked up once.

"Then you can't just play mobile games all the time! Socialize with other people! You're wasting a great opportunity! "

"Okay, okay... Tell me which driver you like? I'll take you over... Although I don't think any of them will talk to me. "

"You..." his female companion looked up, then bumped his arm, "Hey! Feed! Scuderia Ferrari's Van Winston is watching you! "

"Huh?" Hunter still didn't lift his head, "Dear Miley, he must be looking at you, not me." "

Miley looked over again and saw that Winston's gaze had moved away, listening to what the Scuderia Ferrari's PR manager was saying. Everything just now is an illusion.

The dinner party continued, listening to similar words, looking at similar expressions, Winston was already a little tired, but his face was still indifferent.

Don't get close to people.

The only difference is the young man playing with his mobile phone against the dining table.

He seems to be beyond this world.

What attracted him?

Perhaps because he was really bored, Winston walked in his direction, came to his side, and glanced at the screen of his mobile phone, which turned out to be a dissipation that no middle school student was interested in.

And such a game, he played for more than an hour.

What kind of long-term love person would be addicted to such antique games to this day?

Just as Winston was about to pass him by, the fire alarm in the banquet hall went off.

Everyone looked up, and within a second of silence, someone shouted "It's on fire!" "