Chapter 75: Pushkin's Poems

"Hey, the interview on my side won't be over until a while, can you sleep first?"

"Okay."

Hunter felt sorry in his heart, and obviously said "continue in the evening" before.

Although it was late, Hunter didn't mean to sleep. Since there are gifts full of rooms, let's start unpacking gifts!

Hunter felt as if he had returned to the feeling of sitting under a tree as a child unpacking Christmas presents. These are mostly sent by his fans, there are sportswear, travel goods... As well as lollipops.

"Am I a lot like a child? Why are there so many snacks for me? "

Toffee? Handmade chocolate? Potato chip?

The only consolation is that the shape of the lollipop is normal.

There was also a relatively large gift bag, and when Hunter looked at the note on it, it turned out to be sent by Lawrence Owen! How to think how to feel this gift... Or don't tear it down.

Maybe you'll yourself off.

He kicked it aside on tiptoe, opened a packet of fries, and after two bites he couldn't hold back.

What the hell would that guy Owen give to himself?

Not long after the game ended, Owen's gift was actually delivered along with the fan's gift, indicating that this guy was ready before the game even started.

What exactly is it?

The more Hunter tried to hold back his curiosity, the more curious he became, and he couldn't even taste what potato chips tasted like.

Finally, he chose to hook the gift box back with his toes.

Ah, it's pretty heavy?

Forget it, it has already been given to me anyway, if you throw away something strange like the last time!

Hunter opened the box and found that it was a tablet.

"Hey, Owen would send so... Practical stuff? "

There is also a note on the tablet with Owen's casual handwriting: Little Hunter, the hundreds of movies in the tablet are my gift to you, enjoy it well, study deeply!

"Huh? Movie? Hunter scratched his head.

Owen not only gave himself a tablet, but also stored a movie in it?

The movie doesn't bite again, so take a look.

What is Owen's taste?

Hunter sat down at the end of the bed holding the tablet, and after starting it, he found that there were really a lot of movies in it, but the names of these movies were quite strange, what "Midnight Madness", "Knotted Love" and so on.

Hunter casually clicked on one, and the picture at the beginning of the movie was two men sticking together to do errands, simple and clear to the point.

Hunter was so frightened that the tablet fell off, and at the moment of intimate contact with the ground, he pinched a corner with his finger and was successfully rescued.

The heart beat wildly, and the face instantly turned red.

"Dead Owen!"

Hunter huffed and was about to toss it aside, but the movie was still playing, and the sounds had some kind of irresistible appeal.

Hunter swallowed his saliva, thinking that it was okay to see what tricks the two men could make!

For half an hour, the two male protagonists in the movie did not stop, and it was still a live-fire exercise. Hunter was completely refreshed, and in the past half an hour at least five or six postures had changed, and Hunter had never seen it before.