Chapter 3: Men's undershirt

Hunt rubbed his nose. "I seem to be too low-key?"

As he walked up the steps, he happened to meet Donald, a well-known racer from Sauber.

This guy got the third place in the last race. It was just when the spring breeze was so proud that even the beautiful women around him were stunners. The two stood at the door and kissed stickily, before Donald slowly passed the key out.

The waiter was about to pick up the key, but Donald threw it in Hunter's direction.

Hunt leaned back in his pocket and the key landed right in front of his toes.

"Hello!" Donald raised an eyebrow at Hunter, and the subtext was "How can you not even get the car keys?"

Hunter still looked at him with his pockets in his pockets, and then he took out the invitation, and handed it to the security guard at the door.

At this moment, the waiter quickly said sorry to Hunter and picked up the car keys.

Hunter looked at himself, and then at the waitresses, even though they were all wearing suits ... are they not similar to them?

"It's temperament."

Teammate ... Ah, it should be said that the enemy McGrady passed by him, incidentally laughing at it.

Hunter touched the back of his head and was puzzled. What exactly was his temperament similar to the waiter?

The dinner was staggered, and many well-known media personalities were among them. The team manager and well-known drivers have become the center of the circle, of course ... not including his idler.

Fortunately, the snacks at the dinner were delicious.

Hunter enjoys this time of being undisturbed, not being noticed, and eating whatever he wants.

Even if you put the cream on your face, you don't need to be busy with reporters and colleagues like those well-known drivers ... Life is short, why spend the time you enjoy on entertainment?

After eating a snack, Hunter moved to the other side with satisfaction. At this time a waiter handed the tray to his hand: "I'm sorry, the foreman called me something, please do it for me! Thank you!"

Hunter opened his eyes wide and looked at the other figure's departure, then looked at the tray in his hand.

Coincidentally, Tracy McGrady also saw this scene, and placed the empty wine glass in his hand directly on Hunter's tray.

"Trouble you, waiter."

Having said that, by the way, a tip of one dollar was pressed on it.

Hunter squinted his eyes. It seems that McGrady still hates Duchuny because he failed to block Duchenny in the last race!

Wait, maybe not because of the game, but because of the water grenade in the bathroom?

Thinking of this, Hunter took the dollar down with a smile, put it in his pocket, squinted at McGrady and smiled, and said to him with his mouth: thank you.

Tracy McGrady's expression turned out to be angry but had to hold back.

Hunt felt instantly relieved.

At this time, because of someone's arrival, the banqueting person seemed to be under any traction and looked in a certain direction.

Hunter also followed his eyes, being the manager of the Ferrari team, and Vann Winston who was walking behind him, but could hardly conceal his presence.