Chapter 13: half the world is man, and the other half is woman

Hunter smiled sheepishly and seemed very shy to look at the team's PR manager.

He didn't want to act in front of the media, these reporters were like wasps, he had to act like he didn't have honey, or he would be stung by them.

"Winston did give Hunter a lot of encouragement, perhaps because when Winston first entered Formula One, he was also Hunter's age."

"Is it true to hear that in the lobby of the hotel before the game today, Winston had an argument with Hunter's teammate Maddy in order to defend Hunter?"

Hunter sighed in his heart, and the news really spread.

Hunter shook his head, as if to explain something, but worried that he couldn't say it clearly, and looked at the PR manager again.

The public relations manager was stunned and thought: This boy's ability to throw the pot is really self-taught!

"Don't get me wrong, we are still very united inside the Marcus team. Winston's temper is well known to everyone, how can he argue with anyone?

Hunter nodded vigorously along with the PR manager's words, and then he smirked no matter what the media asked.

Afterwards, the media interviewed Maddy and asked him if Hunter was well protected by the team. Look shy and don't know how to answer questions.

"Well protected? Because he stuttered, so many of you surrounded him, he was so nervous that he couldn't speak!

So the most eye-catching online report on Hunter that day was that teammates broke the news that Evan Hunter stuttered, which was a psychological shadow of childhood.

Hunter gritted his teeth as he walked down the hotel corridor.

"Am I stuttering? I stutter off your ass! Watch out for me biting you to death! At

this time, someone put on his shoulder, and a teasing voice sounded.

"Hey, little boy—who made you so angry?"

As soon as Hunter looked up, he saw Donald of Sauber's team.

This guy seems to be twenty-eight this year, with a slight stubble on his chin, a Latin pedigree, and a mature temperament that Hunter envies in terms of appearance.

It's just that...... What is this guy trying to do?

"What do you mean by this disgusted gaze?" Donald asked amusedly.

"Don't you remember at the door of the Ferrari charity dinner that you treated me like a parking boy?" Hunter asked coolly.

"Oh—that little guy with the bad clothes and hairstyle is you!"

Hunter threw away his arm, not wanting to talk to him anymore.

"Don't do that. Next time you have a dinner party, find a stylist to get yourself. Today you chased me to the point of, it was really impressive!

Hunter wrinkled his nose, did he describe himself this way?

What the hell is "fart rolling urine stream"?

"I heard that today is the first time you get points?" Donald seemed interested in Hunter.

"So?"

"Do you have a feeling of suddenly breaking through?"

Hunter looked at Donald wordlessly and was about to hurry away.

Donald suddenly realized, "Oh my God! Aren't you supposed to be a virgin?

Hunter felt like he had been struck by lightning.

"Shut up your ass!"

"Half of the world is men, and the other half is women."