Chapter 78: Wine Heart Chocolate

Hunter's eyes were about to fall out, but unfortunately he was pinned down left and right, and he couldn't do anything but look.

They were sexy and beautiful, but with the music and their swaying postures, Hunter's mind was the image of watching Winston perform a striptease on him.

Hunter laughed in his heart.

When you've seen the sexiest thing in the world, then everything else doesn't make sense.

"Hey, Hunter... Their waists are twisted and about to fly, but you don't seem to react at all? Owen leaned in to Hunter's ear and whispered.

"Shut up your!"

Owen laughed softly.

The party was reveled until dawn the next day. Owen and one of the beauties had been eyeing each other for a long time, and as soon as the party was over, he wrote his cell phone number on the other's shoulder, laughing and saying that he must come to him tomorrow before he left Sochi.

Even Donald's face was covered with lipstick marks.

In contrast, Hunter felt a little sad, as the "Bunny King" of this bunny girl party, he had nothing but a belly of soda!

When the morning light returned to the city, all the riders removed their rabbit ears and tails and changed into their clothes.

Owen squinted and smiled at Hunter, "How does Winston feel about winning the championship just for you?" "

"Also... It's okay..."

Although it was completely different from the bunny girl party I imagined, there were surprises and surprises.

"It's really uncomfortable that the Grand Prix in Russia has become a stage for the two of you to show your affection." Owen shook his head.

Hunter pulled his mouth and smiled and said, "If you don't want to see it, you will retire this year!" Because maybe every race will be showing affection in the future? "

At this time, Charles grabbed Owen by the collar and pulled him up.

"Enough is enough! Let this imp be proud of himself!"

It's just that none of them imagined that the Bunny Girl Party would become an important event in the Formula 1 world for the next decade or so. Almost every year, there are parking spaces that lose to Winston on the track to play the "male rabbit" at the party.

When Hunter returned to his hotel room, he didn't see Winston.

Hunter looked at the watch on his wrist that looked exactly like Winston's, thinking that this guy should go for a morning run.

Hunter lay on the bed, remembering Irving's phrase "Winston rushed the line to win the championship only for you", his heart suddenly plopped, he dragged the quilt and rolled it up and over, and then lay down on the place where it was obvious that Winston slept last night, and sniffed hard.

A few minutes later, there was a "tick-" sound from the door.

The moment Winston pushed open the door, and then closed the door and turned around, someone suddenly pressed up, and the other party buckled him on the door, kissed him on the lips, and began to suck willfully after the tip of his tongue stirred.

Winston was surprised at that moment, and then simply leaned against the door, just wrapped his arms around the other party's waist, and let the other party do nothing.

In less than three seconds, the ice and fire burst into flames, and Winston jerked the other party towards him and kissed him wildly.

Hunter, who originally wanted to attack suddenly, could not resist and stepped back, Winston directly supported his leg, picked him up, and walked to the bed step by step.