Chapter 2: You don't need L

Her features are intellectual, and the big brown waves set off her strong Latin American style, as well as the undulating figure, and her "interest" in Winston's unabashed cover attracts more than just other media on the scene Look, and Hunt at the moment.

"Ah, ah ... if you can be interviewed face-to-face with such a beauty, you wouldn't be called a racer." Hunt sighed.

"I'm not an obstacle for anyone. There are only three races now."

Winston's words were concise, and the live media suddenly became quiet.

"You mean, you can also be a championship, right?" The smile on Audrey Wilson's face was even more pronounced.

"Yes."

No expression or sound can make people feel arrogant or proud.

Awesome, but not annoying.

"Don't watch, don't watch ..."

I didn't sleep well on the plane, so take a good rest ...

He had just rolled up the quilt, and the couple next door was working again, shaking the wall lamp shade on the wall and hitting Hunter with coldness.

"I'll wipe it!" Hunter lifted the lampshade directly, rushed to the next room, knocked on the opponent's door, and struck the doorbell.

But there was a heavy breathing sound and a woman's sticky voice over the door, and Hunter's head was about to explode.

"You do it during the day! You do it at night! What time do you not bother! I'm going to sleep!"

Hunter's roar echoed in the corridor, and he was sure to hear him upstairs and downstairs.

But the door had entered the realm of ecstasy, and Hunt slammed the doorbell for nearly twenty minutes before they stopped.

When the door opened, a beautiful brown-haired woman with big waves was seen, with a lazy and satisfied expression on her face. She was wrapped in a thin pyjama, with exquisitely clear lines, and Hunter's ears were red.

The other person smiled and said, "The next time you come back, tell us as well."

"It's almost the same!" Hunter thought he must be embarrassed and decided not to disturb his life anymore.

"We ask you to knock on the doorbell and pay you five dollars and ten minutes. Imp, you must not know that the more you shy, the more we feel?"

Hunter opened his eyes wide and felt like he had heard it wrong.

What the **** is this?

The other laughed slightly and blinked at him with a charming charm: "Your face is very cute, but I don't know if it has developed well below."

Hunt was a little angry.

No, I'm very angry.

This is the second time he has been greeted to his little brother this week. The last time in the bathroom of the Spanish Grand Prix, Tracy McGrady asked him if his hair was full.

"Oh shit......"

Hunter suddenly struck the doorbell again.

This time it was a man who opened the door.

The other person's muscles are comparable to those of bodybuilders, and his waist and abdomen are very powerful. He looked at Hunt with fierce eyes: "What?"

Hunter stretched out his hand without fear: "Your woman said, and give me five dollars for the doorbell for ten minutes. With the ten seconds I just stunned, it would be exactly twenty minutes, and trouble to pay me ten dollars."