Chapter 25: he's mine

Hunt held his chin and laughed while looking out the window: "If you speak to the media this way, even if you have a big ice cube face, they wouldn't write about you arrogant, your eyes above the top three years ago"

"I don't care what they write."

"I know. It used to be gloating to see who they slammed. But it's not working now ..."

"what happened?"

"If anyone says bad things about you, I'm afraid I can't help but choke him."

Because ... you seem to be my only friend.

"That's why you cried after the game, right?" Winston said.

"Ah?" Hunt froze.

"Because I worry that I'm not good enough, I will be criticized."

Hunter's brows frowned. At that moment he hated the man, and he always spoke other people's minds in such a natural tone.

"Isn't it? You are a driver who can compete with Great White Shark and Red Bull's Irving for the annual points championship. I and you are like two worlds." Hunt shrugged.

"I always wanted to be close to you, although I don't know how to do it in the shortest time. If you think we are far away, I don't know what to do."

Hunt lowered his head and covered his eyes: "God ... don't talk to me like this."

"Then how should I speak to you?"

"Okay, sorry, Winston. We have been on the same track, now, and later."

Hunter looked up at each other.

Suddenly he couldn't help thinking, if anyone would say such a serious word to him like Winston in the future, making him feel like the most special person in the world.

Lunch was a small steak that was cooked just right. Hunt had a good appetite. Looking back at Winston in front of him, it was not too slow. His fingers pressed the back of the knife to cut the steak with a touch of decisiveness.

"What are you looking at?" Winston asked, eyes narrowed.

Does this guy have eyes on his forehead? I knew I was watching him!

"This ... learn your elegant western etiquette and improve my self-cultivation." Hunter said with a narrow smile.

"But I don't want you to learn what I look like. I hope you will always behave as you want." Winston put down his knife and raised his eyes.

"Whatever you want to do?" Hunt twitched his lips. "So Winston ... can you or not change, I hope we can chat like this many years later, you are still the most important person around me friend."

Please don't be like my mother, turn your back on me for the so-called "restart".

Don't be like my father, because of the so-called failure, only drinking, but not seeing me.

"Hunt, I can't be your friend forever."

Winston's voice dropped, and Hunt subconsciously clasped the knife in his hand.

Sure enough, you and I are independent people, no matter how good friends-there is no endless banquet in the world.

"But I will always be by your side, even if you fear me, get tired of me, and struggle to leave me."

Winston's voice was clear, but Hunt had the illusion of being trapped.

"How could I be scared of you? Bored of you? Well, sometimes I do get bored ... As soon as you guys show up, I do n't have a girl to hang on, they all just see you."