Chapter 61: The so-called "naïve" is also an advantage

"Owen and Charles' contribution to Formula One is unique. Their driving skills have withstood the test for more than ten years and have always stood at the top, and they are absolutely strong. Being able to compete with them and get a positive feel for their skills can really grow. The golden age will always be there, and although there will come a time when F1 performance will be completely beyond the driver's ability, and even one day it will not be necessary for the driver to drive, but until then, it will still be the age of people, not the age of machines. I'm thankful that Winston and I were born into an era where we had innovative technology and rivals who were seen as targets. "

Hunter's voice is natural, and people can feel the respect for Owen and Charles and their expectations for the future from his expression.

"So, can I invite your friend Winston up and say a couple of words?"

"Huh?"

"He's on the spot, and you've looked in his direction several times." Mr. Cacho quipped.

The audience in the front row finally realized something, turned their heads one after another, and then the voices of surprise came and went.

Mr. Cacho stood up: "Winston, don't mind saying two words, do you?" "

At this time, a staff member even pushed another chair to Hunter's side.

Hunter tensed up, was this a surprise attack? There was no such item in the script of the previous show.

"Hunter, don't be nervous, I can send out invitations, and of course I won't mess up the show." Mr. Cacho smiled and comforted Hunter, "And after investigation, the most important thing that Formula 1 fans want to see is you and Winston being interviewed together." "

At this time, Winston stood up from the audience and walked generously to Mr. Cacho.

The audience also applauded.

Hunter half-tilted his head and watched Winston come to his side and sit down.

"Winston, I remember your interview in the morning, but you stayed here to watch Hunter's interview, and I bet you'd love to be interviewed with him too, right?" Mr. Cacho said.

"I was just waiting for his interview to end and go to dinner." Winston's voice was no different from when he was interviewed before, but his answer surprised the audience.

Let Winston and the others be a little incredible.

"So why are you willing to come up?"

"Because if I don't come up, Mr. Cacho will spend more time convincing me, which will reduce the interview time with Hunter."

Winston replied.

"Because as far as I know, in Formula One, the only person who Winston takes good care of and expects is Hunter, right? What sparkles about him that you find attractive? Mr. Cacho asked.

Hunter suddenly found that under the interview table, Winston had actually held his hand.

Hey - you guy!

This is an interview on the show!

Hunter tried to withdraw his finger from Winston's hand, but he didn't expect the other party's finger to be directly embedded in it, and even rubbed it gently. Everything became sharper, and Hunter seemed to not hear what Mr. Cacho said, and the skin between his fingers began to subconsciously feel Winston's fingers.

Their length, the twist of their knuckles, and their power.

"What is an attraction? He was naïve. Winston's voice woke Hunter from his suddenness.