Chapter 41: Calories

"Don't you drink it?" Winston asked.

"I still don't want it..."

I don't drink well.

"This is plum wine, almost no degree." Winston said.

"Really?" Soaking in the hot springs like this, I really want to drink water.

"Of course, if you want, you can also order milk."

The guy was laughing at him again.

Hunter took a small porcelain cup unpleasantly and took a sip.

Sure enough, the taste of wine is very light, with the sweetness of plums, and the cool feeling that slides down the throat makes the lungs suddenly open.

"Ahhh

It was so comfortable!

He put the cup back on the boat, and who knew that as soon as the boat drifted, the cup fell into the water, making a slight noise.

Hunter squinted, put his hand in the water, and lazily fumbled with the small cup in the water.

But I didn't touch it after sliding in the water for half a day.

"Eh... Where's it going..."

Hunter stretched his arm, and the moment he caught something... He was shocked!

Worst!

The things in the palm of my hand seemed to tremble.

He's dead!

Hunter immediately tried to withdraw his hand, but was pinned down by Winston.

The palm is completely attached to it.

"Yes... Right...... Right..."

Finished! Finished! Winston had to kill him now!

Hunter closed his eyes, afraid that the other party would punch him hard.

He was so nervous that he couldn't even speak.

"Are you going to compare with me?"

Winston's eyes that had been closed slowly opened, but there was no trace of emotion on his face.

"I... I..." Hunter wanted to knock himself unconscious.

"Are you nervous?" Winston turned his face sideways, as if to see the expression on Hunter's face.

Feeling the big guy in his palm as if jumping and jumping, Hunter was so frightened that he couldn't even make a sound with his mouth open.

"Is it bigger than yours?" Winston's voice contrasts with the temperature of the hot spring water, and there is a sobering coolness.

Hunter immediately nodded vigorously, he didn't want to compare with the other party at all!

"Your... Yours is bigger! "

"I never thought your hands were small before, but today I find that you can't hold them."

Say no more!

Hunter's face was so red that it was dripping with blood.

He used all his strength and finally withdrew his hand, but he also lost his balance and fell into the water with a bang.

The hot spring water poured into his nose and mouth, causing him to cough dizzily.

Winston got up, took the bath towel, got up and walked up.

"Still not out? Your face is soaked red."

Winston held out his hand towards Hunter.

Hunter sat up, slapped Winston's hand away, took the bath towel, and smiled when he stepped over.