Chapter 53: Debris of the Stars

There's a sand dune in front of you, and the car almost swung diagonally up.

The passengers in the car behind them were already screaming, but Hunter and Winston didn't react at all.

It hurt the old driver's self-esteem, and he made a few more thrilling turns on the dunes, as if he was about to fall from a height.

"Hey—young man, aren't you scared at all?"

Hunter touched his nose embarrassedly: "Actually... Compared to the centripetal force in Formula 1 cornering, this force is good..."

"Both of you drive F1?" The driver's eldest brother asked in surprise.

"Yes!"

"Then this is not interesting to you! In a moment, you will personally drive the 4WD sand truck! "

"Really? I'm going to play that! Hunter's eyes lit up.

He originally came from a go-kart driver, and it was so interesting to be able to drive a four-wheel drive in the desert!

"The young man in the back who never laughs or speaks, you have to learn from your friends, full of hope in life!"

At this time, Winston opened his mouth to say something in Arabic, and the driver's eldest brother laughed.

But Winston still had that expression.

Hunter was dissatisfied and patted the back of the car in front of him: "Hey, what did my friend just say?" "

"Haha, he says you're looking forward to life, and he's looking forward to it. So you're happy! "

Hunter looked at Winston suspiciously.

The other party did not mean to explain at all.

Forget it, this has happened more than once! Whatever Winston says, he won't lose a piece of meat anyway.

The sand rushing convoy brought them to the camp.

Here, you can taste Arabian barbecue and play 4WD sand.

Without saying a word, Hunter rushed to the 4WD.

Winston just followed Hunter with his pocket in his pocket.

"Winston! Winston! Do you want to play together!"

"No thanks. When you sit down, you will feel that it is not as interesting as Formula 1. Winston said.

At this time, the young car fan came to Hunter's side: "Can I get in a car with you?" There is no co-pilot in Formula 1, but this sand 4WD can seat two people! Can you take me to play with it? Let me get a feel for the skills of the top riders! "

"Me? Top riders? Hunter pointed to himself and asked uncertainly.

"Yes! To be able to compete with Winston and Charles, you're certainly a top driver! The young man's expression was so sincere that Hunter's heart softened.

"Okay, I'll take you! But don't blame me if it rolls over, hahaha!"

Hunter smiled heartily and got into the driver's seat.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"My name is Merlin!"

"That... Merlin, you fasten your seatbelts!"

After the camp security officer explained to Hunter how to drive this four-wheel drive vehicle and the precautions, Hunter happily drove the car away.

Merlin didn't forget to wave to his companion and say, "Don't forget to take a picture of me!"