Chapter 70: The First Champion

Winston nodded to the staff next to him, and then followed Hunter to the other side.

Hunter looked at the other party with a cold face: "Hey, you said before that you paid for me in the club, are you really embarrassed to earn my money?"

Winston paused, but then calmed down.

"Did Nicky or Owen tell you?"

"What for? Do you want to scare people? "

Whether it's Nicky or Irving, Hunter would love to see them stunned.

...... Wait, Nikki still forget it, at least he provided himself with very important information.

"Even if that club belongs to me and you spend it in it, shouldn't you pay me?" And to this day, I haven't asked you for that money. "

What Winston said made sense, and Hunter couldn't refute it.

"Oh, so what did you say about me and Nicky in the surveillance, from beginning to end?" Hunter raised his chin, anyway, he always took care of this matter, right?

"If I'm not looking, how can I know you like my eyes? How can you be sure that I put so much effort into approaching you is useful? How do you know that nothing actually happened between you and Nicky and that you weren't that interested in him? "

Winston's rhetorical question went further, and he clearly didn't mean to coerce, but it made Hunter feel like he lowered his head.

Until his back was against the wall, Hunter subconsciously swallowed, but he still looked into Winston's eyes.

He already knew that this man really occupied every direction of his life, and he should be afraid of it, but Hunter did not face the feeling of Merlin.

Instead, did Winston spend all his energy on himself except racing?

Perhaps seeing the uncompromising determination in Hunter's gaze, Winston slowly lowered his head and leaned on Hunter's forehead: "Don't be angry with me."

Hunter didn't speak.

"You love to play, don't you? So I use them to approach you, it's normal."

"If you want me not to be angry, then you can't take those pictures of me and Owen to heart anymore."

"Good." Winston closed his eyes and nodded.

"Since you don't pay attention to it, sleep with me tonight."

Before discussing with Owen how to overwhelm Winston's guilt, they all threw it out of cloud nine.

"Hunter," Winston frowned, "I told it, I'll be tempted."

When I heard such words before, I may have a sense of crisis and feel that my lower back is hurting. But now hearing such words, Hunter feels a little... Small proud.

"Can't help but endure it." Hunter walked past Winston with his pocket.

So that night, Hunter tossed enough.

It was almost two o'clock in the morning when I returned to my hotel room. Hunter changed his loose clothes directly and got into the quilt, and Winston was still unhurriedly undressing.

Hunter leaned on the head of the bed, touched his chin to admire the line of Winston's back, and then raised his voice: "Hey—can you take it off faster?" You're going to sleep next to me anyway!"

Hunter never felt so proud?

"You'll regret it." Winston said.

"Don't worry, I will regret it in my dreams." Hent nodded and said.