Chapter 23: He never talks to me nervously

Hunter's mind was broken: I feel that one day he has reached the ranks of first-class drivers. These reporters will also take his poor performance as a typical case to encourage new drivers?

He looked in the direction of the public relations manager. The public relations manager smiled and answered very old-fashionedly: "This is the first year that Hunter has entered Formula 1. How can we give him pressure? And Hunter is very sensible and motivated. His pressure is his motivation! Of course, we are fully committed to helping him, we trust him and grow with him! "

Hunt admired the public relations manager's ability to speak blindly in his heart. When has he been sensible? When will stress be used as motivation?

Alas, the other nonsense no longer pierced him, and it was not easy for the PR manager to face the media with a hundred foes.

"Hunt, most players encounter situations like yours in the race. Even if they insist on running the whole distance, they will choose to give up psychologically, but you choose to surpass. Why?"

This question has depth. But Hunt knew he couldn't tell the truth.

Because the fact is that he believed that Winston was waiting for him in the front, he could not hesitate to give up, but who would say such an answer?

Hunter looks at the public relations manager again, and the public relations manager is crazy about it in the heart: you little kid, you just need to say some proactive and exhilarating comments, you don't need to throw the pot to me!

"Hunt, please answer my question positively, your idea is not what the team can control."

The media hinted that they doubted whether the team did not want the young teenager to express his opinion. Even the poor performance of the first three races is related to the team.

The public relations manager rolled his eyes again in his heart: The boy was too lazy to fly to the sky, and was almost side by side with the sun. He just wanted to pretend that he was not good at dealing with the media, and then threw the pot over!

The PR manager's smile is almost cramping: "It's okay, Hunter. Express your thoughts and let everyone know you."

Hunt opened his mouth and seemed to be thinking. It took a long time for him to say, "I ... I'm not good at dealing with the media, because as soon as I'm nervous ... I will say bad things."

Hunter didn't care if the media called him a "stammer" like McGrady. When he answered questions in the future, he pretended to be a stammer, letting them listen to exhaustion, and would not ask him questions again!

"I ... I stuttered when I was nervous when I was young ... What my teammate McGrady told the media before ... all ... is true ... I chose a car just to enhance my self-confidence and ... And control of my emotions ... I think this time ... this time I've exceeded my limits, I'm very happy. "

Heng nodded, indicating that he was finished.

McGrady aside felt a thunderbolt. Now that the Hunter is "inspiring", the media has a good impression on him. At this time, it is "nature" to say what McGrady told the media about his stuttering before, which is completely naive. But McGrady couldn't say anything.

You can only vomit when you are so angry!

Originally thought that journalists would look at him with sympathy, but did not expect that they seemed to admire him as if he had become a successful inspirational model.

Then one of the media people applauded, and everyone else applauded.

"Hunt, say a few more words! Don't be nervous, we can wait for you to speak slowly!"