Chapter 51: Persian Gulf Night

Not to mention that when his legs were in it, Winston's knuckles of his pants were almost all the way up to his waist against his ankles, and the touch seemed to guide the flow of blood throughout his body.

What Hunter wanted most at this point was to pass out immediately.

He couldn't keep his balance, and when he fell to one side, Winston reached out and grabbed his wrist.

Powerful and robust.

As the pants were put on, Winston's fingers pressed the corners of his shirt against Hunter's body and pressed them into the waistband.

Through the fabric of his shirt, he could feel the temperature of Winston's fingers and palms—an illusion, a terrible heat.

Hunter thought, it must be because he's hot.

Winston's fingers came to the middle of his waist and fastened the button for him.

"Okay."

That cool sound woke Hunter from his dream.

God knows he doesn't want to eat any seafood at all right now, he just wants to grab this guy's shoulder and do whatever he wants.

How much he wanted to rush into the bathroom, because he knew that if he closed his eyes and thought about Winston's face, he would be able to release it.

Marcus was still unrelenting, and Winston took the phone directly from his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Marcus, I'm Winston."

The phone suddenly went quiet for a full three seconds.

"Ahhh... Winston...... Are you with Hunter?"

"Yes. He had just buttoned the wrong button, so he lost his temper a little. But it's not about you. Please be assured that we will be back in New York on time. Is there anything else you need to convey?"

Winston's voice was flat, but it had a majestic effect.

Marcus, who had been chattering, suddenly shut up.

"Oh... Without...... Have a nice holiday..."

"Goodbye."

Winston slammed the phone away and shoved it back into Hunter's hand.

"Let's go, the submarine is waiting for us." Winston walked towards the door.

Hunter quickly followed.

This was Hunter's first time in a submarine, and he sat in front of the window, his forehead against the window, looking intently at the coral debris at the bottom of the sea.

Occasionally a few fish passed by, and Hunter's eyes followed them.

Winston was quietly by his side.

When they arrived at the underwater restaurant, Hunter let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Do you like submarines?" Winston asked.

"I don't like it much, I think it's interesting."

When he was young, his father was too busy, and Hunter never even went to the aquarium.

"Buying a submarine might be a good choice."

Winston grabbed his pocket and said in a casual tone.

"What do you buy a submarine for?"

Hunter thought to himself, this guy Winston really has money and nowhere to spend.

"Hunter, if you had a submarine, what would you do with it?" Winston asked rhetorically.