Chapter 30: Put me down!

Donald didn't feel lucky, but the guy behind was too scary.

Vann Winston dared to drop his starting ranking, which shows that in his heart, it is easy to surpass himself and Renault's Penny, and McLaren's Duchuny is not even an opponent.

Donald clenched the steering wheel and accelerated away from the rear.

"Van Winston, I see where you can go this time!"

Donald gritted his teeth.

But after five laps, Winston was like an arrow off the string, constantly reducing the distance between him and Donald, and then making a sharper turn than most people, quickly closing the line, in one go, surpassing Donald.

Donald's back sweating: Damn it! Ferrari performance is no better than you play like this!

In any case, it was decisive that Winston blocked Enzo's advantage for him.

In the next few laps, Winston's overtaking continued, and Duchuny defeated in the corner. Winston exited at a high speed, which caused the audience to scream.

Immediately after Winston went beyond the textbook-style pit stop and pressed Renault's Penny after a tire change, he overpassed the corner twice, which can be described as arrogance.

"Winston is Winston. His overtaking will always make people overwhelmed!" A photographer said with emotion. "But don't you think it's strange? According to the strength of Winston and Ferrari team, he ranked this time. The race was like deliberately reducing his speed. In the first five laps, he obviously could compete with Donald of Sauber, but was very ... how to say, quiet? "

"Because I'm too confident in myself ... I'm more curious if this time Ivan Hunt of Marcus team can make another record. My feeling is that he has found his status, as long as this status continues, he It will have a great impact on the masters such as Penny and Duchuny ... And what wins Winston should not be mediocre. "Audrey said.

"You mean Hunt and Winston, they always feel like they don't meet ... I wonder how they became friends?"

At this time, the Indian force driver Maiden was being pressed, his opponent was very hot, and he had almost made three mistakes in a row.

On the next lap, the guy's overtaking became bolder, and he went out of the corner perfectly. Looking at his growing figure, Maiden even felt a sense of relief.

"That ... seems like Evan Hunt of the Marcus team?" Maiden sighed.

He remembered listening to the two drivers of the Williams team chatting before the race, talking about the teenager's double surpass at Silverstone. After surpassing two Williams drivers, he fell behind because of a flat tire. I did not expect this guy to rise again. After leaving the pits, he surpassed the two Williams drivers who were far ahead. This is for any team. Said, all ashamed.

Maiden breathed a sigh of relief, such an opponent is very powerful, in fact, losing to him is not ashamed.

"He rose to ninth."

"Well ... there's still plenty of time." Audrey narrowed her eyes.

I just saw your tenacity and boldness, but Hunter ... what the **** draws Winston on you?

Williams driver Colt found that the guy behind him had changed from Indian Force's Maiden to Marcus's Hunter, and he had a feeling of being ridiculous.

Thinking of this guy who surpassed himself twice in the last race, Colt complained in his heart: stinky boy, should I just give way to you!

But how is it possible!

Colt clung to his place, and if he was overtaken again by this little ghost this time, he wouldn't have to mingle in the team!