Chapter 60: I'll coax you well

Hunter exhaled, reached for Winston's fingers, touched his fingertips lightly, and then grabbed them and walked into the hotel.

It felt like bringing Winston home, and suddenly it was a sense of accomplishment.

He didn't want to shower anymore, he felt like he had been so dramatic in the last twenty-four hours, like he was dreaming.

He lifted the covers and lay down, leaned against the side of the bed, and left a large piece for Winston.

Hearing Winston undress, Hunter's nerves tightened, not because he was afraid, but because he was more sensitive to everything about the other person.

As Winston lay in, the smell of him gradually spread under the covers. Refreshing men's body wash with aftershave, light but ripe.

Winston turned sideways and extended his hand to Hunter, but Hunter nervous.

Remembering the other party's power to overwhelm him, Hunter leaned in.

Winston's hand stopped there, turned away, and turned his back to Hunter.

This disappointed Hunter.

It wasn't the first time they had been lying together, in Austria, in Noboribetsu Spa, in Dubai, only this time made Hunter feel alienated.

Hunter slowly leaned up and put his arm around Winston from behind, and the moment he wrapped his arms around him, he clearly felt Winston's shoulders tense.

He raised his hand, so to speak, carefully over Hunter's hand, afraid that if he pushed a little harder, Hunter would start struggling again.

Hunter suddenly felt guilty.

It's not so much guilt as wanting to cherish Winston like this. He always gave him the impression of being sane and strong, knowing his goals and knowing what to do. And he is the one he has worked so hard to get.

The confused person is himself.

Hunter's forehead pressed lightly against Winston's back.

"Hunter, do you still like me?" Winston asked.

"Like."

Loved it, loved it.

Even if he was scared away, he still couldn't stop being attracted to this man in his heart.

"Then don't hide from me."

"That... Then don't think about me all over your head..."

Hunter's ears were red again.

Being... And it's still the same sex or something, which simply subverts his outlook on life all along!

"It's instinctive, and there's no way I don't want to. But I can not force you, as long as you don't hide from me. "

Of course, Hunter knew that as long as Winston said it, he would do it, which made Hunter suddenly feel more secure.

"Good."

After Hunter finished speaking, Winston turned and looked at him.

The pair of things that had been quiet in the dark that Hunter once felt unreadable seemed to finally understand.

Hunter squeezed forward, and Winston raised his arm to wrap his arms around him, resting his chin on the top of his head and sighing softly.

"Why sigh?" Hunter asked while listening to the other's heartbeat.

"Because when you ran away, I was thinking... How can I get you back. "

"Did you really like me the first time you saw me?"