Chapter 48

He Looks At Her Like He Just Realized What Love Is
-Unknown

Chapter 48

Jaden's Pov:

After the match we won. I was in a good mood. And what made it better was seeing Celestia cheering me up with my jersey she's wearing.

In the parking lot. If I'm not mistaken for sure Brad is suspecting the two of us. But thanks to Madi he agreed for Celestia to come with me.

Once my car, I was exploding with happiness today.

I felt like Celestia appeared in my life and now everything is art and I have no doubt that she's the cure for my disease.

We got in the car and I broke the silence.

"I see you can't get enough of me. Is it because of my magical dick," I scoffed.

"Cállate!(shut up) Jaden," She laughed.

I can never get tired of hearing her laugh.

"But you did like it when I had it opened sucking that sweet pussy of yours," I teased.

I notice how what I said had an effect on her and she squeezes her thigh. Little did she know that this was turning me on.

I smirk and put my hands on her thighs spreading them.

I know she was already wet so I started brushing my hand slowly higher until it got her vagina and started rubbing it through her shorts.

"Look how fucking needy you are for me, for my dick," I murmured.

I was fucking hard and I know how she needed my dick. We were so desperate that I needed to park the car.

"Fuck I need to park," I said impatiently.

"The backseat is waiting for us." I said before hopping in the backseat.

Her back was against the door and I started kissing her. She removed the jersey and I cupped her breasts and started sucking and biting on them.

She let out a moan.

"If I don't lick the pretty pussy right now. I'm fucking losing my mind." I said in between sucking her breasts.

I needed that pussy. I couldn't wait and I was fucking impatient without wasting any time after removing her short, I ripped off her panties.

I was dying to bury my face in her sweet pussy.

Her eyes widened and I knew she was not expecting that.

"Another one can be bought," I tell her before devouring her pussy. I still can't believe I'm the one eating her out.

"Oh fuck," She moaned.

I started moving my tongue against her clit, just flicking it lightly while I inserted two fingers in her, founding her g-spot.

"Jaden!!!" Her screams confirmed she got her orgasm as she waeves my finger through my hair.

I know exactly how to make sin feel like heaven.

I then replaced my fingers with my tongue as my thumb found her clit.

"Oh God!!... I... need you to fuck me!!" She pleaded in between moans.

I also needed to be inside of her but first I needed her to cum on my face. I needed to taste that sweet little cunt.

"Cum on my face first then you can have my dick," I tell her flicking her clit a few times and sucking it.