Chapter 10

Trust Me You Can Dance
-Vodka

Chapter 10

Celestia's Pov:

I was dreaming about meeting David Gandy. About how I was doing a photoshoot with him. When a freaking sound wakes me up.

Arghhh. My dream was this close to becoming true.

I heard loud music from my window. And it was the one and only Jaden Rizzo playing loud songs at 8hr in the morning.

Today I decided to go swim in the pool as since I came here I didn't get the chance.

First, I ate breakfast, talk to Brad about tonight's party.

I told him I won't be going with him because Brent will come pick me up along with Nessa. At first he was not agreeing to it but I finally convinced him.

Brad will be going in his car and the other boys I think in Jaden's car.

It was about 10hr30 am when I put my 2 piece white high waisted bikini and jumped into the pool.

"Braddddd," I shouted. I need some good pictures for my Instagram.

"Whattt!!" He shouted back while coming on the patio.

"Can you make yourself useful for once and take my pictures," I full-toothed grin at him.

"Jesus!!," he exclaimed with annoyance.

I put myself in Kendall Jenner mode and started posing. It took about 30 minutes and guess what the pictures were trash.

Then I got out of the pool only to be greeted with a shirtless Jaden in his backyard.

Dios!! If I said I'm not drooling over him right now I'd be lying. His body was so defined. He had the perfect abs and v-line anyone would want. He had a tattoo near his v-line. If I'm not mistaken it's a flower crossing a sword.

Mierda!! Did he see me checking him out? I was literally eyeballing him.

"Fresa if you want to have a proper look of this you can come over here," he smirked while touching his abs slowly.

Oh fuck me!

"I.. I was not looking at anything," I stammered. What the hell happened to my voice? Heat rushed up the body reaching my face.

I quickly reached out for my towel and rushed inside while telling.

"And my name is Celestia not Fresa," I shouted and I heard him laugh.

Once inside I took a shower and ate lunch. Afterwards I put Emily in Paris on Netflix and didn't even know when my eyes closed.

####

I heard my phone ringing. It was Nessa.

"Hey, are you ready" - Nessa

"Nope, I just woke up. At what time are you guys picking me up?" - Me

"Right now it's 6hr30, we'll come in 30 minutes." - Nessa

"What 30 minutes!!! Guess I'll have to rush. Byee see ya," - Me

"Okay then hurry up." - Nessa.

I hurriedly got into the shower and started to dress up.

My outfit for tonight was one that I bought the other day at the shopping mall. I wore high waisted latex pants along with 2 double ring buckle belts. On top I wore an orange fix lace bustier and my classy stilettos heels.