Chapter 21

I Swear I'll Kill For You
-Rauw Alejandro

Chapter 21

Jaden's Pov:

I was at the basketball playground at school playing with the boys.

The opponent team tossed the ball and scored the goal. We were 2-2.

I hate losing and I never lose.

10 minutes were left. We played until I possessed the ball in basketball.

We heard cheering.

"We're the best, we can't be beat," Elijah said.

We got into the school bathroom, took a shower and headed to the cafeteria.

Brad was already there because he didn't play with us today. Most probably he went to his class instead of playing because Madi was in the same class.

"Hey bro,"

We bump our fist and sit down.

Like always there were girls trying to get our attention but we didn't care about them and started talking to each other.

"Did you guys get laid yesterday at the party, because I for sure did," Elijah said while biting his bread.

"It's nothing new when it comes to you asshole," I said.

Looking at everyone's face, I'm sure all of us got laid.

The only reason I fuck Brittany was to get Celestia out of my mind. But all I could imagine while fucking Brittany was Celestia.

The way she bent over the other day in her room. That juicy ass of hers. I don't know what to do if I don't have that ass. Fuck our dirty little secret.

I was thinking about her when I saw her coming in the cafeteria. She went to sit with Nessa.

Speaking of Nessa, yesterday I saw her with Léo.

"Léo, I saw you left with Nessa yesterday," I said and everyone look at her table.

"You fuck her bro, I always picture her as the sweet innocent girl" Elijah exclamed.

"I need to try her next time," Elijah laughed.

"You're such an asshole," Brad said and that was true. Elijah can be hell of an asshole some times.

But Léo's jaw clenched like he wanted to throw a punch at him. Kinda sus. I bet he likes her. It clearly shows he didn't like whatever Elijah said.

"It was only a one night thing," He vacantly said.

Whatever, we continued talking when all of a sudden Nessa ran outside which caught everyone's attention. Celestia went after her.

"What did they ran like that," I asked.

"I've no idea," Brad said.

"Maybe gossiping, you know girls," Elijah said while laughing.

A few minutes later, they came back towards us.

"Hey do you mind if we sit here," Celestia asked looking at Brad.

"Anytime hermanita," Elijah laughed, imitating Brad's voice.

"Asshole," Brad muttered

To my surprise she sat next to me. That was new.

What even caught me by surprise is that she smile at me. What is she planning on doing.

"Nessa right?," Brad broke the silence asking her friend.

"Yes."

"Why did the two of you run like that," Elijah questioned them.