Chapter 23

And She Danced Like Flames At A Bonfire
-R.H Sin

Chapter 23

Celestia's Pov:

It is Thursday which means Elijah's birthday and tonight is the party.

It was lunch, Nessa didn't come today because I think her grandmother is sick at the hospital.

So I met Brent, I told him let's go sit with my brother and the boys so that we know what they are planning for tonight.

"Who thought that I would be sitting with them," Brent says.

"Guess you're just lucky," I chuckled.

We reached their table and there was only Elijah sitting alone. The others hasn't come yet

"Hey, happy birthdayy," I wished him.

"Happy birthday dude," Brent also wished.

"Thanks, I expect you guys tonight at the party,"

"Of course," I said.

Then I saw the others coming. I didn't look at them because I knew Jaden was already looking at me and I didn't know how to react after that kiss.

Mierda! I can't stop thinking about Jaden and his lips. They way he kissed my neck. 

Thank God he didn't sit next to me or in front of me.

To my surprise Madi sat next to me. I got into a conversation with her. I needed also to know about Brad and her to where they stand.

"Why don't you come to my place tonight to dress up," I proposed.

She was looking unsure then I said.

"Don't say no, besides you are good friends with Brad so nobody's gonna mind."

She took a few seconds to think and finally she said yes.

I don't think Brad heard our conversation so I'm gonna give him the surprise at home.

I could feel Jaden gaze on me the whole time and my mind was having flashbacks of that kiss.

####

Arriving at home, before heading to my room I decided to tell Brad about Madi.

"Brad, I need to tell you something and guess what,"

"What! ," He said in a bored tone.

"You're gonna like it,"

"Like what? ,"

"I told Madi to come dress up hereee," I said, running downstairs laughing.

"You what!!!," I heard him said and  ran to my room.

I love messing with Brad. Especially when it's about Madi.

In my room, I didn't dare to open my window because I didn't want to talk to Jaden yet.

I took a shower and Madi came just when I finished bathing. Good timing.

We started dressing up and I wore a salmon pink short dress with the v front a little open. Then I wore my heels. While Madi was putting my makeup, I decided to ask her about Brad.

"So... I see you're close to Brad" I said.

"Yeah, we were friends for years," She say softly.

I nods as she apply highlights on me cheek.

"Do you have a boyfriend?," I questioned.

"Nope," She said popping the P.

Both Brad and Madi are denying the thing they have between them.

"What about you?," She asked me.

I told her about the whole Segio thing about how he cheated on me.

"Me?No and I'm not even planning on having one." I chuckled and she smiled.

I tried not to pry more about her and Brad and quickly applied my lipstick.

We got downstairs and bro the way Brad was staring at Madi. Well the eyes don't lie chico!

####

Tonight I was going to have fun. To do whatever the fuck I want. And I wanted to have Jaden lips on mine again or maybe more....

The birthday party was held in a villa. There was a backyard pool and even a rooftop pool.

There was a DJ putting on loud music and some were already dancing.

I barely step inside I saw some drunk people and some were this close to fucking in open air.

First thing we did was eat something and get to the bar. Brad and Madi went somewhere with their drink and I stayed at the bar.

I didn't see Jaden yet and I kept searching for him while sipping my drink. What is if he is with Brittany or fucking her? The thought of that made me feel irritated.

Just when I was about to get up from there, I felt someone present behind me. And the scent I knew exactly who it was.

"Were you looking for me Fresa?," Jaden said seductively

I turned facing him. Damn he looks hot!

"You wish Jaden. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go because I need some dance," I said walking past me with a seductive smile.

He had a smile plastered on his face.

Fuck! His eyes and the way he smiles, it always gets to me.

Once inside it was dark. There were only the led lights. I started dancing,feeling the music. I started moving slowly with the music.

Suddenly I felt cold hands on my hips.

Jaden!

I felt a heat at the tip of my ear. He was behind my back. He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ears.

"Dance with me Fresa," He slowly starts gesturing that I move forward and back.

My hands reached his neck pulling him down until I felt his breath on my neck. I started grinding him and his hands were running down my curves.

I could feel a warmth mixed with heat in my whole body and my heartbeat growing steadily. Especially the heat between my thighs.

He all of sudden turned me around and leaned in my ears.

"Why are you dancing like that on me?" He said seductively.

"Like what," I said in a teasing way.

"Like we're in bed," He said with so much temptation in his voice.

"Maybe because that's what I want," I needed him tonight and I know he wants me too.

"Fuck," He muttered under his breath.

"Let's get out of here," Jaden said while grabbing my hand leading the way.