Chapter 14

Eyes Hold Conversation
-Rosebud

Chapter 14

Celestia's Pov:

Yesterday's party was fun. I just wanted it to last longer but nevermind. I bet there will be lots of parties here. Because most of the time when I would call Brad when I was in Spain, he was always going to parties.

I was late for school today and even Brad woke up late. Dad already left for work so it was only the two of us.

We decided to buy brunch on our way to school because we didn't have time to make breakfast.

I texted Nessa telling her I'll be late besides I don't have any classes until 11am.

Once in school Brad went to his class. I decided to grab a book from the library and went outside to read.

I took Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas. I was reading it the other day but didn't complete it.

I started reading and I reached chapter 13 when someone abruptly sat in front of me.

I lift my eyes from my book to the person only to find Jaden.

Oh wow he is not with Brittany. Do I sound jealous? Hell nah.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hey," I said back, raising an eyebrow.

Why is he even sitting here with me?

"So did you enjoy yesterday's party?" He casually asked.

"Yeah, it was nice. What about you?" I asked knowing very well he might have ended the night in Brittany's bed.

He ignored my question and I saw him eyeing my book.

"What are you reading?" He questioned.

"Huh... punk 57," I said softly.

Please don't tell me he's gonna keep on talking about the book. I'm literally reading smut.

"Well what is it about," He asked casually.

There is no way I'm telling him.

"Huhh... Don't you have any classes or you bunk?" I quickly change the subject.

"I'm free...Coming back to my question," He says looking down at my book.

Dios help me!!

"What questions?" I decided to play dumb.

"The book," He continues. "If you don't wanna tell me, I'm gonna have a look myself."

He bent forward a little bit and snatched the book from my hand.

I felt my heart pound so hard.

"Give me back my book," I shouted, reaching forward to grab the book but he lifted his hand up.

"Why? Let me have a look first," He said while looking down at the book.

"Jaden don't-—"

He cut me off and started reading.

"Ah well I didn't know the good girl reads that type of book," He teased.

If only the floor could swallow me. I just wanted to disappear right now.

He continued looking at the book and started reading.

"I'm so wet, she whimpers... i can feel it dripping over my—--"