Chapter 41

After Everything I Had Still Pick You
-Iamashleyelaine

Chapter 41

Celestia's Pov:

After kissing Jaden, I got home. I could still feel his mint taste on my lips.

Now I needed to find an excuse to tell Brad about me going there tonight. What if he says he'll come. Aiee Dios.

I went to find Brad who was still in his room. I didn't bother knocking and this was the worst decision ever.

Because I saw Madi giving Brad a blowjob. If only the floor could swallow me. Thank God I didn't see his dick. It would have been such a nightmare.

"Dios miosssss!!!!," I quickly said, closing the door.

"Celestia what the hell. Can't you knock," Brad shouted.

"Shit," I heard Madi say.

I quickly went downstairs. I needed to cleanse my eyes after what I just saw.

After some minutes they got down and Brad was looking at me as if he's going to kill me.

I started laughing, finding the whole situation funny. The look on my face when I saw them and their faces right now.

Madi was looking away. She looks embarrassed.

"You better give a valid reason for coming in the room," Brad said, sternly.

This made me laugh.

"Vale, I'll stop laughing. Madi no need to feel embarrassed. Everything's cool," I said reassuring her because she kinda tense.

"We should have locked the door," She says to me looking at Brad.

"Can we not talk about that now. Let's go sit outside," Brad said while going to the pool direction.

I laughed following him.

"Sooo...." I said and Brad looked at me with a bored expression.

He's clearly tired of me right now. He looks annoyed. That's what you get having a little sister.

"Jaden's mom told me to come over tonight," I told Brad. I still don't know what excuse I'm gonna tell him.

"Why?,"

Why did he have to know the reason?

"Why do you keep questioning me. Do you see me questioning you," I tell him.

"That's because I'm your big brother I should know, so tell me"? He persisted.

"Are you jealous that his mom didn't tell you to come?" I mocked.

"Whatever" He simply said.

I rolled my eyes and he drop the question. Thank God.

"I'll go get some drinks," Brad said before going inside.

Madi and I was waiting for for Brad to come back when she broke the silence.

"It's about Jaden right?," Madi said softly and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Does she know or notice something. Oh no she's gonna tell Brad. I'm so done so is Jaden.

"Huh... what?" I said looking everywhere but her.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna tell Brad," She tells me.

"Tell what?" I pretended to be confused.

I looked at her on confusion hoping that she would drop it.