Chapter 35

Dear Heart, Why Him?
-Unknown

Chapter 35

Celestia's Pov:

The next day I woke up and I did actually dream of Jaden. Is he doing some sort of magic on me or what.

The first thing I did was open my windows, his was already open.

After dressing up, I went downstairs to have breakfast. Brad was not here. Usually he's the one waking up early.

"Good morning dad, where's Brad," I asked.

"Good morning cariña, he woke up late, he's still upstairs."

"Vale(okay)," I said grabbing a biscuit and going outside waiting for Brad.

I was sitting on the front door step waiting for Brad when I heard someone calling my name.

"Celestia!," It was a woman's voice.

I looked at Jaden's house to see his mom calling me.

"Oh hey Mrs Janet," I waved at her.

"No need to call me Mrs Janet, only Janet is fine," She said smiling.

"Come over here I need to give you something," She tells me.

I quickly told dad and went to her house.

"Come on in," She said directing me inside her Iiving room.

"I made some tacos yesterday and I wanted to give you guys to try it and tell me if it's really like those in Spain." She said smiling bringing the tacos.

Just then, Jaden came downstairs. And I felt my heart thumping in against my chest.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. Again.

A smile automatically finds a place on my face seeing him. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Damn his sonrisaaa. (smile)

I averted my eyes and looked at his mother.

"Sorry I'm taking so long, you guys have to go to school." Janet said.

"Oh no it's okay besides Brad woke up late today,"

Just then I heard honking outside. It's definitely Brad.

"Oh talking about him.. I think it's Brad, well thank you for the tacos, see you later," I waved getting up.

"I'll also get going mom," Jaden said following me.

I rushed to my house to drop the tacos and headed to Brad's car. He was talking to Jaden.

Jaden was standing in front of the passenger seat door talking to Brad. So I waited for him to take a step back  as he was standing in front on the passenger door.

"Hermanita, get in," I got in then he started talking.

"After school, Jaden will take you home today because I'll be leaving early I need to go do a project with Madi," He explained.

I lift my eyebrow to tease him.

"Ohh so the project is about making babies," I bursted laughing and so did Jaden.

"Really Jaden you too, you guys are impossible," He said, shaking his head and he start the car.

Jaden and I continued laughing.

"Well see you after class Jaden," I waved at him.

####

Once I got to school, I did the same things like always. I didn't see Jaden the whole time.