Chapter 44

Our Souls Have Conversation Words Could Never Describe
-Bridgett Devoue

Chapter 44

Jaden's Pov:

The time was approaching and I was not ready.

Just then my phone rang. It was Celestia.

Me: Hello

Fresa: Hey did you talk to your mom?

Me: Yeah, she said she can come but--

I was about to tell her it was better for her not to get involve into this but she didn't let me finish.

Fresa: Can I come right now or is it too early?

Me: Fresa..I.. don't think... I don't want you getting involved in my shit. You are better there. So it's better-

Fresa: Hell no, I'm coming and that's final. Don't try arguing with me. Bye see ya.

There was no way arguing with her if she made up her mind.

My mom didn't mind her coming here tonight. I told her that if I have a friend here it will be better as I'll be engaged with them rather than William which may make me do things she wouldn't like.

I told her Brad won't be able to come that's why I told Celestia.

I layed on my bed when Celestia got in.

"Your mom told you to come downstairs. He'll be here any time," She told me.

I didn't want to go yet.

"Jaden, I'll be here with you throughout this," She reassured me.

These words had such an impact on me that I instantly agreed on going.

Once downstairs, mom warned me again about not making trouble.

"Jaden please don't do anything that will embarrassed me,"

"I'm not promising anything mom," I tell her.

Because if William does something or say something that's pisses me off, he won't know what's coming.

Just then we heard knocking at the door and my mom hurriedly went to open it.

"Let's go," Celestia said while grabbing my hand to make me relax.

When mom opened the door I saw William but he was not alone. There was a woman alongside them, a girl.

He fucking brought his new family here. If Celestia wasn't here, I would have already sent him away.

How can my mom endure this and she never told me he was coming with his family.

We were all seated then mom started introducing us.

"That's Celestia, she stays next door and is also Jaden's friend," She introduced.

"Jaden's here, he grew up tall and handsome" She laughed, and so did the other.

I just fucking don't understand how he can come here sit under our roof and laugh with us as if he didn't fucking leaves us.

"Yes I see that," William said.

"Let me introduce you to Kim, and my daughter Olivia," He said smiling.

He's smiling on top of that. The disrespect.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm gonna go get the food" Mom said.

I went after her because I needed answers.