Chapter 13

Capable Of Being Terrible
-Unknown

Chapter 13

Jaden's Pov:

Today I woke up earlier than usual. I was home alone. My mom went going to the supermarket. So I put on some loud music and decided to bathe Tucker.

Tucker kept on playing with the water which took me long to finally bath him. I also played with him a little bit once I was done hair drying him.

He then started running around the yard. I then changed to my swimming trunks. I was about to jump into the pool when I saw Celestia staring at my abs.

Who would say the good girl isn't so innocent. And the thought that she might be having right now.

She was in her white bikini and damn she look blazing.

There is no way I'm letting her go with it.

"Fresa if you want to have a proper look of this you can come over here," I smirked while touching my abs slowly.

I know I have the perfect body any girl would die touching it. But the only one i want to touch it is Celestia.

"I.. I was not looking at anything," she stammered.

Again she is nervous. That fucking light up something in me.

"And my name is Celestia not Fresa," she shouted before running inside.

Christ! The way her ass jiggled when she was running. I saw something written on her left ass cheek. Wait, what is that tattoo?

Nah I don't think. She doesn't look like the tattoo type of girl. Anyways, one day I'll find out.

####

It was about 2pm when Brad came over. We played video games and talked about tonight's party.

"In whose car we gonna go. Yours or mine?" I asked Brad

We usually goes in each other cars when we go somewhere together.

"For today you go in yours and I'll go in mine." He answered. I bet that has to do with Madi.

He continued.

"And Celestia told me she'll going with her friends. So it's settled."

"You are going with Madi," I said furrowing an eyebrow

"Maybe."

"Bro, seriously?" I shook my head.

"What?," he turned to face me.

"You said you were done with her," I uttered while grabbing my snacks.

"We were never a thing and you know it," He grabbed his phone.

"Capp!!." I shouted.

"Fuck you dude, we're just friends," he explained, taking a deep breath.

Brad and Madi met each other in a club and it turns out both were in the same class. They started talking and become friends with benefits when Madi one day said they should stop.

"Just friends huh," I scoffed.

"Come on!! Not again. You sound just like Celestia right now," He said laying back on the sofa.

The mention of Celestia almost made me drop my snack. If Brad knows about my encounter with Celestia. I'm so done.

We both went silent after that.

Brad stayed for 10 minutes and went home to get ready for tonight.

I also took a bath and put on my clothes. I put on my black ripped jeans with boots. My black tee along with my leather jackets.

Last I put on my chains and ring along with my perfume and headed to my car when Elijah called me.

I went to pick up Elijah and Léo.

Once we reached there, we went into our spot. A couple of times we did come here and not everyone has access to this party.

There is also lots of illegal shit going on here.

I grabbed a drink and sat down when Brittany and her friends came sitting with us.

She sat on my lap and started kissing my neck and whispered in my ears.

"Tonight I'm yours to do whatever you want,"

"Oh yeah?," Just then I saw Celestia walking in with Nessa towards us.

Fucking hell, she lookes exotically sexy in the outfit. That fucking leather pants. Fuck!

I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

She took a seat next to Madi and didn't even look at me the whole time.  Since the beginning I met her she just keep on ignoring me and I like that.

"Well well isn't that Nancy," Brittany bitterly.

For one second I even forgot Brittany was sitting on my lap. I was so mesmerized by Celestia.

"Why are you two even sitting here among us? As far as I remember, you guys don't match us," Brittany laughed.

That bitch. Always talking shit. I could see Celestia didn't like her.

She got up with Nessa and went to the bar.

She then went to the dance floor. The
the movement of her body is rhythmic. Her hips are swaying side to side. I was admiring the way she dances until I saw nothing but red.

Tyler fucking Cooper. That fucking asshole got behind her to dance. She even throws her arms around him to dance. He was fucking saying something to her.

I clenched my jaw and my hands.

"Ouch, Jaden what are you doing," Brittany exclaimed.

I even forgot my hands were around her waist and she was sitting on my me.

I just felt like beating the shit out of this asshole for touching her.

Tyler doesn't last with any girl for 10 minutes without trying to fuck them.

I don't even know why I should care if Celestia is dancing with him.

They stopped dancing only for Tyler to fucking kiss her cheek. As if i didn't see enough.

If I don't get the fuck out of here right now. I'll seriously lose it and Tyler for sure by now would have been 10 feet in the ground.

I angrily grabbed Brittany's hands to take her to one of the rooms.

I need to get Celestia out of my head. I don't know what it is with her but seeing her with Tyler made my blood boil.

Arriving in the room, I slammed Brittany against the wall and fuck her.