Chapter 40

You Wear The Broken Pieces Beautifully
-Atticus

Chapter 40

Celestia's Pov:

When I was climbing up the stairs, I heard I Never Existed by Chase Atlantic playing. It's crazy how we both have the same music taste.

I got in front of his door, and grabbed the door handle to open it. I was nervous. What if he yelled at me again if I talked about his dad.

Once I opened the door, I got inside and closed it.

"What are you doing," Jaden said, turning off his music.

"I.. cam...came to talk to you," I stammered.

"I'm not in the mood to talk, you better go," He said with a serious expression.

"No,"

"No? Celestia, I've already hurt you enough, I don't wanna do it again so please go," He said looking outside his other window which doesn't face my room.

Jaden was not okay, he once again called me by my name. I missed the way he called.

"Why did you call me Celestia?," I said walking to his window where he was at.

"That's your name," He said and sat next to the window.

"But you never call me Celestia," I said disappointed.

"I don't deserve you, you need to go,"

What is wrong with him, if only he knew how much I fucking love him.

"You do, I'm that fresita that you deserve."

He didn't react but kept looking outside.

"Jaden looked at me," I said, sitting beside him and grabbing his face with both my hands, turning it towards me.

His eyes were dark and I could clearly see the pain. He was hiding something. There are words he hasn't said but his eyes said it all.

"You know you can tell me anything right," I said looking deeply into his eyes trying to find out what he was feeling.

He shook his head which made my hand fall down.

"There is nothing to tell you,"

From what I can conclude, this has something to do with his dad.

I was kinda scared to talk about it. I took courage and said it.

"Is it about your dad?"

He closes his eyes trying to control himself. I was not going from here without knowing the whole thing.

"You're not okay and it's because you don't talk about it. And I know it's about your dad. So tell me, I want to know everything about you," I tried to convince him.

He took a deep breath.

"My life is fuck up Fresa, I don't want to get you involved,"

"I want to, please tell me about it," I said, pleading with him with my eyes. Maybe I can help him.

He looked like he was debating something in his head and finally spoke.

"My dad, no fucking William, my mom's ex husband, the man that I hate is coming tonight and I don't know what I'm gonna do if I see him in front of me,"

His mom is divorced, that's why I never saw his dad. It looks like this didn't end in good terms.

"What happened that your mom divorced?,"

"He found someone else. I was fucking 6 years old, he left telling me he's going to a business trip and like an idiot I kept waiting for him but that fucker never came."

My poor baby.

I felt like I was about to cry, he was only a child. I put my hand over his shoulder comforting him so that he can continue telling me.

He continues.

"My mom never told me anything until I was 8. And you know I was angry at my mom for not telling me, I wouldn't talk to her. But then later on when I found out she was also a victim, William divorced her because he found some other woman, I fucking regretted it."

He closed his eyes, his jaw clenched.

"I was even bullied at school for not having a dad, my mom had to work at two places so that she could provide me what I needed, the house we were living in before was what William left for us,"

Dios Mio I just wanted to hug him right now and ease his pain. To hug  his broken parts together.
I could see the pain, sadness and anger that was swirling his eyes.

"But now thanks to my mom's parents we got out of the misery. All these years he never bothered about us until last year, mom told me he started calling asking about me. And that's why he's coming here to see me. Fucking asshole."

Now I understand why he made me get out of his car, I compared him to his dad. I'm such a fool, why did I even say something like that.

"Jaden I'm sorry, the other day in the car, I didn't mean--" I apologized, squeezing his hands.

He shook his head.

"You don't have to be sorry, you didn't know, I should be the one apologizing for the things I did and how I treated you" He said looking at me, his eyes filled with regret.

I got up and hugged him firmly, to my surprise he put his hands on my waist. I could feel him breathing against my chest as he was still sitting when I hugged him.

"It's gonna be ok, you're gonna be okay," I comforted him and kissed his head.

"And if you ever need anything, I'm here for you. Always."

I felt him relaxed while I tenderly ran my fingers through his hair.

After some minutes, we ended the hug and decided to ask him about tonight while sitting close to him.

"Is he coming tonight?"

"Yeah and I don't even know why my mom is letting him after whatever he did to her. She's even preparing dinner. I'm not stopping myself tonight, if I need to put him in his place I'm gonna do it." He said, infuriated.

"You can't do that, think about your mom, she wouldn't like it," I tried explaining to him that this won't be a good thing to do.

I continued.

"Do you..do you want me to come here tonight... like to be with you..," I wasn't sure why I said that but thinking he won't be alone can make it better.

He looked at me as if he didn't expect I would propose that.

"Will you come?"

"Do you want me to come?"

"Of course," He exclaimed.

"But your mom won't say anything?"

"No, I'll talk to her," He said.

I nodded.

"So..huh...I'll go now," I was nervous again but at the same time I wanted to kiss him.

He got up and walked with me towards the door when I thought if I wanted to kiss him it was now or never.

So before I opened the door, I turned towards him looking at him in his eyes then lips. I standed on my tiptoes and immediately locked my lips with his and wrapped my hands around his neck and slowly slid my hand on his hair.

He started sucking and biting my lower lip and murmured looking in my eyes.

"Fuck I missed this,"

"Me too," I said.

The heat rose in my cheeks and I pulled back.

"I need to go before your mom ask for us, see you later," I said smiling, before opening the door.

I know if we would have continue, it would have turn into a fucking session. But right now was not the moment.