Chapter 33

She Is So Beautiful That Sees Beautiful In Everything.
-Atticus

Chapter 33

Jaden's Pov:

I got outside and jumped in the pool making the water splash on the others who were still sitting.

"Jadennn my hair, I didn't want to wet it today," Madi shouted.

Everyone started laughing.

"If you guys don't get in the water I'm gonna throw all of you," I said to them.

I was already missing the touch of Celestia. I need to slap that little ass of hers again. I became an addict to that ass.

I started swimming when I saw her coming with Nessa. They were talking about something probably Nessa telling her about Léo cause I saw Nessa and Léo coming out of the kiosk quite sweaty.

They got into to water when all of a sudden Celestia said.

"I knew it," She said a bit loudly.

"You knew what?," Brad asked.

"Oh it's nothing," She said, swimming towards me. But she didn't know that I was under the water.

I wanted to scare her so I grabbed her legs from under water.

"Jaden!" She merely screams but stops.

"I'm hungry," I said. That's true I was hungry for food and for her.

"And.. what am I supposed to do?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well I'm the guest here," I pointed out.

"Really? Guest? I don't think guests sneak into people's rooms,"

"You did like it though," I said, teasing her.

It looks like she was thinking about it. Because the look on her face says it all. And that smile though.

I even saw her cheek flushed.

"What do I see here you're blushing," I said, it was fun seeing her like that.

"What me? No I'm not," She said looking and started splashing water on my face.

I started laughing.

"Fresa you're cute,"

I tell her and she looks at me, smiling. Her smile makes me want to eat her pussy.

"Let's go get something to eat then" She told me, getting out of the water. 

I followed her and we went to the kiosk which was just by the pool.

She gave me a bottle and we started eating snacks.

I kinda wanted to eat something else but nevermind. Which is named Celestia.

What took her so long to come here in Italy. I did know Brad had a little sister but I never tried to know more.

"Why didn't you move here before," I asked.

"I was here until my parents got a divorce. I moved in with mom in Spain, well that's where she came from and Brad stayed with dad," She said softly.

She continued.

"Brad did come a couple of time there but I didn't get the chance to come here until now".

"Aren't you missing your mom?" I asked her. What a dumb question. It's obvious she misses her.

"Yeah but I called her most of the time. You know I hated it when they got divorced. Not because I wouldn't have had a happy family but mostly because I was separated from Brad."

"You two are close even though you guys fight like dog and cat," I chuckled.

"Yeah..now enough about me. Coming to you. How come I didn't know about you? You're his best friend."

"That's because we never really talked in kindergarten. Besides, we were kids back then."

"You'll find that answer with your brother" I said.

"¡Bueno!" She said, taking a sip of my drink.

"So you're the spanish girl, and I know you did curse me a lot in Spanish that's for sure,"

"Haha indeed, do you know a little bit of Spanish?" She asked.

"Nope but I do know the swears through Brad while we practice basketball,"

She laughed, shaking her head and just then the others were going inside.

"We're going to bathe, I told the girls to use your bathroom.," Brad shouted.

"I didn't even realize what time it was," Celestia said, getting up.

Crazy how times go fast when you're actually enjoying it. But the time. goes just like waves.

I walked to her side, grabbed her hand which took her by surprise.

Her fingers entwined slowly with mine, and suddenly life made sense.

"Let's go watch the sunset," I said so camly leading the way into the pool.

We swam to the edge and I couldn't stop looking at her. Of how the flaming and magnificent sunset reflected at her. She was so fucking gorgeous.

She smiled at me and turned to look at the sunset.

"It's soo beautiful," She said excitedly, mesmerized by the sky ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.

"Yeah it is so fucking beautiful," I agreed but looking at my Fresa. I just wanted to grab her face and kiss her under the glorious sights.

How did we get here? Only the desires know.

I didn't want this moment to end.