Chapter 2

Every Moment Is A Fresh Beginning.
- T.S Eliot

Chapter 2

Celestia's Pov:

After 2hours and 30 minutes of flight from Spain to Italy. I finally reached there at 4p.m.

The first thing I did was let my mom know or else she would have already been calling the police no cap.

What I did the whole time was eating, reading, listening to music and thinking about my new life there.

If I say I'm not scared I'll be lying but being in a new country gives you an almost euphoric feeling it makes you feel so alive. I was kind of having mixed feelings where my mind is having lots of imaginations.

Well I guess I'm overthinking everything like every single time. But I'm just gonna brush it aside and go find my brother and dad.

After searching for them for 15 minutes I eventually saw my partner in crime looking everywhere. Probably searching for me or checking out girls. Bruh.

I hurriedly went to them at the same time both saw him and both were grinning from ear to ear.

"Heyyyyy big bro, ABCDEKLMNOPTVWXY. I think I missed something. Oh, it's U!," I exclaimed. hugging him tightly enough to choke him.

"Admit it. Life is super boring without me," he laughed.

"Haha you wish hermano(brother)," I responded.

"Has my little girl forgotten about her papa? Come give your old man a hug", dad said opening his arms.

I embraced my dad.

"If the father daughter moment is done can we go now or you planned on staying here" Brad said annoyingly.

"No need to be jealous Brad" I teased him, laughing.

"Me and jealous of you? Ha Bless your delusional heart hermanita(little sister),"

What an annoying brother I have but I love him.

We got in my dad's car which is a white Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Anyone would know he is a businessman looking at his outfit and his car.

By the time we reached home it was night. I thought we were entering the wrong house or going somewhere else.

"Brad, is that our home?," I asked, confused.

"Si hermanita, you know renovation and stuff," he answered then looking at his phone.

The house was not like what I remembered 5 years ago before the divorce. There was a backyard along with a swimming pool. On the pool deck there is a bench seat with two palm trees to the side.

On the first floor is my room. It is spacious and I did like it. From my window near my bed I could see the house next door which dad said nobody lived there. I was relieved as I'll not have to worry about someone's peeking in my room.

"Celestia, come eat something before you go to sleep," dad yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes dad I'm coming," there was no way i was going to sleep without eating no matter how tired i am. I'm such a foodie.

I sat on the chair next to dad and Brad was in front of me.

"Tomorrow you'll be going to your new school with Brad, I won't be able to accompany you because I've a business meeting to go," said dad.

This was nothing new about dad being busy and I'm used to it.

"And no need to worry i already talk to the principal and Brad will be there so he can show you around,"

"There is no way I'm babysitting her there. She's 19, she'll be fine and besides she's good at making new friends, isn't it hermanita?" declared Brad.

"Yeah, I'll manage on my own. No need to brood about me," I reassured them.

"We can call it a night then, I guess we are all tired we should get some rest. Good night," dad said before going to his room

"Good night dad, See you tomorrow Brad" I responded and headed straight to my room.

Once in my room, I brushed my teeth and lied down on my bed to check my phone if someone texted me. There was a text from mom asking if I had already reached home. I replied to her.

And next Manuel started calling me and we talked for about 5 minutes when my eyes started getting heavy.

I was so tired that as soon as he started talking, I was out like a light.