Chapter 20

The Longer The Wait, The Sweeter The Kiss
-Unknown

Chapter 20

Celestia's Pov:

I turn to look at Jaden. He stands up going towards the door.

"It's okay I'll just do it at home,"

I got in his way, stopping him, blocking his path. I needed to find out why he was so angry about the date.

"No you're not, come with me," I said, grabbing his arms.

Once in the bathroom. I opened the cabinet under the sink and grabbed the first aid kit. He was about to take it from my hand and then I said.

"I'll do it. Remember last time you couldn't bandage your knuckles."

"That's because I hurt my left hand,"

"Whatever I'm doing it and don't think of arguing with me about it,"

I started cleaning up the blood next to his right eyes and lips. Then I took the ointment to apply.

His eyes held some unspoken words. He always tries to hide it. There was a connection between us that I can't explain.

He sat on the edge of the bathtub and I got in front of him.

"It's gonna hurt," I tell him.

He nods.

I apply next to his lips and he groans and mutters.

"Fuck,"

The second I applied it on his left eyes, he grabbed tightly on my hips.

And bro when I say I felt something in my stomach. What was that? Did I just got butterflies?

His breath got heavy.

"It's okay, it's done," I tell him.

He let go of my hips and stood up.

"Thanks but no thanks because I could have done it myself." He quickly said before going towards the door.

Is he serious?

"Wait," I stopped him.

I need some answers now.

"Why did you say Tyler I won't go out with him?"

"You already know the answer, Brad told you," He simply answered.

Oh now he's involving Brad in it.

"Okay then why did you get so angry?"

I continued.

"Why did you fight him, you could have simply talk to him,"

He stayed silent for a moment.

"I don't need to explain anything to you," He says while turning towards the door.

But this time I was faster, I got in front of the door. We were so close but I just didn't care right now.

"I need to know...And also your knuckles... the other day... it was Tyler wasn't it?"

I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Argh can you stop talking. I said you don't need to know anything," He exclaimed.

"Why not! I need to know if it's about me!"

"It's clearly about—,"

There was a tention between us prevailing in this room. I just couldn't figure it out.