Chapter 5

You Were Unexpected 
-Happiness 

Chapter 5

Celestia's Pov:

Today's a new school day and the day I'll be known as Brad's sister. 

I wasn't too happy about that but never mind. 

I got up from my bed. I opened the window and I was greeted by the window next door. Great! 

I imagined that I would wake up and open the window to have a beautiful view. How relaxing that would be but NO a freaking window. 

After having taken a shower. I put on my loose jeans, a black crop top along with a black bottom down and my boots. 

I did my hair the same as yesterday. 

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs. 

"Hey dad, good morning," I greeted. 

"Good morning mi niña(sweetheart). Did you sleep well?" Dad asked.

"Si papa."

"Sorry about yesterday I came home late, I couldn't ask you about your first day."

That's nothing new. 

"It was great I made some new friends," I smiled.

"Hey hermanita, let's go, we 're gonna be late," Brad came out of nowhere pulling my hair.

Arghhh. Asshole.

"Have a great day you two," Dad laughed.

####

Today we arrived at school earlier than yesterday. There weren't many students yet. 

Good things they won't see me with Brad yet. 

I decided to go look for Nessa or Brent so as to tell them about Brad before they found out from someone else but didn't spot any of them. 

Never mind, I headed to my first class. I was assigned to sit next to a girl who I had already forgotten her name, to work on a project. 

1 hour passed by, it was time for lunch. I met Brent on the way to the cafeteria while Nessa was already sitting there. 

"I need to tell you guys something. Please don't be mad at me but I didn't want to tell you guys about it on my first day." I said

They looked at me telling me to go on.

"So…. Brad is my brother", I said, covering my face. 

"WHAT!!!" Both cried out.

I knew that would be their reaction. 

"Like Brad…. Brad Monroe!!??," Nessa asked while moving her hands. 

"Yea…I didn't want to tell you guys yesterday—"

"Oh shit here come the bad boy," Brent cut me off  while looking at the door. 

All the other students were staring at them as if they were God or something. Like what the hell.

I made eye contact with Jaden as all four of them were coming in our direction. 

"Don't tell me they are coming to sit with us. They never sit with other students," Nessa panicked. 

Hell no….Tonight the first thing I'm gonna do is bury Brad 10 feet in the ground. 

No cap. 

"Hey new girl," Jaden smiled at me while sitting. 

He sat next to me. GOD! Help me. 

Brad sat next to him and Nessa, Brent got stuck between Léo and Elijah. 

"Bro I didn't know you had such a hottie of a sister," Elijah chortled while sipping his drink. 

"Say some shit like that again about my sister and see if I don't beat the shit out of you," Brad threatened.

"Yo bro, just kidding."Elijah laughed. 

"So now that you assholes know she is my sister, don't ever try your shit." Brad warned. 

Typical big brother.

I introduced them to Nessa and Brent. They introduced themselves as if they didn't know the whole school knew about them. Duh. 

"Celestia, as you are new here, a party is needed," Léo suggested.

"Hell yeah," Elijah agreed. 

"So Sunday there is this Blue Party at Fiestro. We should go there," Lorenzo informed. 

The whole time I could feel Jaden looking at me. But I didn't dare to move. Why was he looking at me?

All of a sudden he moved his hands to grab his bottle when it brushed my thighs. 

This made me jump out of my skin and dropped my phone. 

All of them turned their heads in my direction. 

"Sorry, it slipped," I said nervously. 

And Mr. Library was fucking smirking. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. 

"What's the matter, Fresa." He muttered with a smile. 

He did it on purpose.  ¡No manches! (no way) 

I bent over to pick up my phone when I noticed something. 

Those damn shoes. The black sneakers. 

That's him!! Pendejo!! 

Mr Pendejo is Mr Library!! Aka Jaden. 

I turned and pointed my fingers towards him. 

"That was you!! ," I said and everyone at the table stopped their conversation to look at us. 

Jaden looked at me as if I grew two heads. 

"You are the one who ran into me and you dared…arghh." I abruptly got up and headed to my class.  

All of them I'm sure are confused as hell but I just don't care.  I needed to cool off. 

So he basically know I was the one he bumped into and didn't even both to apologize. I can't believe that. And he is making as if we are long lost friend.

I just hope I don't have to come across Jaden again as he is definitely gonna get me in trouble.