Chapter 29

Are We A Bad Idea Or Unforgettable Memories.
-Angel A.G

Chapter 29

Celestia's Pov:

By the time I was waiting, Jaden went inside. Gracias a Dios. (Thank God) I don't know why he's always treating me like that.

I waited for 5 more minutes, then Nessa came. But no trace of Madi.

I called Brad, and he told me Madi is coming with him as found Madi on the way.

Just when we were heading inside, Brad arrived.

"No fucking way. Why didn't you tell me!!," Nessa exclaimed.

"Huh tell you what?," I knew exactly she was talking about Léo

"Léo is here,"

"Yeah and he tried to hit me with his car el hijo de puta. Just ignore him," I tell her.

"What? Why?," She asked, curiosity filled her voice.

"Because he knew throwing the drink was my idea. Anyway let's just go put on our bikini," I said.

"He's truly an asshole," Nessa muttered.

While heading upstairs I called Madi.

"Madi come with us," I shouted so that she could hear me as she was still outside.

I got into my closet to search for a bikini while Nessa was in my washroom. Madi already had her bikini on her.

For the first time I didn't take forever to choose my bikini. So I went straight to the bathroom.

I put on a sexy two piece color halter top and tie-up mid-waist thong bikini.

I was about to put on my shorts when Madi made me startled.

"Damn girl you have tattoos," She explained.

"Where show me?," Nessa asked quickly coming to see.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I do have two tiny tattoos. One on my upper buttock which says Love Me and the other upper left ass cheek which is Yes sir with a little flames.

"Wouhh it's sexy especially the one on your ass cheek," Nessa said smiling.

"The love me is my first tattoo which was unplanned. Basically my best friend Manuel who is in Spain was about to get a tattoo so I accompanied him. And you know I just got one." I explained.

The second one I was not gonna tell them. Well Yes sir I did it for fun. After reading a book called Daddy's Home I did it. And the book was about David Gandy. Aiee Diosss.

"Let's go before the boys eat all of our snacks," I quickly said, changing the subject before they asked me about my tattoo.

We got into the front yard. The boys were already sitting by the pool, Léo in the water and Jaden was removing his shirt. I just can't get enough of his perfect body.

But right now I just feel like drowning him after whatever he did.

We removed our shorts and sat next to the pool putting our feet in the water.

"Woww sexy girls spotted." Elijah whistled.

Nessa sat next to Madi and I sat next to her. Léo swam coming near Nessa. The way they were looking at each other, it was sus.

Something is fishy. I'll ask Nessa later.

Jaden was sitting vis-a-vis of me where Elijah was. I could feel his gaze on me but I just ignore that.