Chapter 7

She's Hennessy In A Teacup
-R.H Sin

Chapter 7

Celestia's Pov:

It's driving me up the wall!

Jaden has the guts to talk to me normally as if nothing happened. He freaking owes me an apology.

I decided to text Manuel to tell him about everything. I'm not that close enough to Nessa to tell her everything yet. Maybe when we start hanging out more.

Me: Hey Cabrón, you won't believe what happened!

I called him but he didn't pick up. I know he is screwing someone duh.

Me: Call me whenever you're free. IT'S URGENT!

Manuel, knowing him will probably call me when I'm not in the mood to gossip.

Anyways I met up with Brent to go to my next class. He eventually asked me what happened back there. I said it was nothing and quickly changed the subject.

"So you will be going to the Blue party Léo was talking about." Brent asked.

"Totally. I really need this. I think the last time I went to a party was..huh in my dreams." I scoffed.

"I was not expecting this one." He chuckled.

He confirmed that he and Nessa will be going. He's gonna pick us up. We exchanged numbers and we created a group among the three of us.

I'm gonna do everything so as not to come across Jaden because he for sure is gonna be there and I don't want to end up murdering someone.

Once all our classes finished. I headed to the parking lot to find Brad already waiting while talking to a girl.

Ha!! Who's this girl? I needed to find out. Maybe my future sister in law. Haha!

By the time I reached Brad the girl was already gone.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" I said , crossing my arms while touching my chin.

"Arhh, don't start with me hermanita."

He knows very well how inquisitive I am and I'll be questioning him.

"Who was she? Your girlfriend? Your ex?" I asked, teasing him.

"She's just a friend."

"Ahh that's what everyone says. Justttt friendsss!!" I giggled.

"Oh shut up." he rasped.

I know one thing for sure they are not just friends because the look on his face is priceless. With time he himself will tell me.

"At least tell what's her name is," I demanded.

"Madi," he answered.

"Will she be coming to the party,"

"Maybe. And who said you were going to the party." he eyed me to the side.

"Brad come on, I'm no longer the little girl. I need to have fun with my new friends and I can take care of myself. Besides, you will be there right ..."

There was no way he was not letting me go to that party.

####

We finally reached home. Dad as usual hadn't come from work.

I called mom. We talked for about 20 minutes and then I headed to my room to freshen up.

Tomorrow is Saturday, which means no school.