Chapter 1

Free Spirits Have To Soar
-Ziggy Marley

Chapter 1

Celestia's Pov:

Today was finally the day i was going to go meet my dad and my beloved brother Brad in Italy after five fucking years.

Wow, I can't believe time changes everything faster than we can keep track of.

Anyways you know the feeling of warm sunlight hitting you on a cold winter's day. That's how I'm feeling right now. But at the same time I'm down in the dumps because I'll be leaving my mom, my friends and this beautiful country which I adore.

If only mom and dad wouldn't be divorce I guess I wouldn't be moving to Ireland . They got divorced when I was 14 and Brad was 16.

Mom thought dad didn't give enough time to her and the family as he was always going on business trips and we barely had any family time together. Still they talk to each other from time to time so as to keep in touch because of me and Brad.

So my mom decided to take me with her whereas my brother stayed with my dad.
My parents split was heart wrenching for both me and Brad but time heals all wounds.

''Celestia, querida ¡Apúrate!(darling, hurry up) We're gonna be late," Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Siiii, I'm coming," i said

I hurried downstairs not because i was gonna be late but because i was fucking famished, i could eat a horse.

Once in the kitchen I went directly to the refrigerator to grab the paella from yesterday and put it in the microwave to heat it.

In the meantime I decided to text my best friend Manuel Garcia, who if I'm not mistaken is probably flirting with every guy at his work. Typical Manuel….
Manuel is gay but everytime we go out people think we are dating. Duh!

Me: Heyyy bitchhh, are you still alive or already in someone's pants🤔

      Did forget what date it is todayyyyyy????

Manuel: Ha Ha the only pants i wanna get in is yours mi chismosa

           How can I forget about the day I'm finally getting some freedom? Gracias a dios!!(Thank god)

Me: Cabrón!! Get your ass over here in 10 minutes or else I'm gonna tie you down and shave you bald.

Manuel: Ahhhh, that scared me so much I thought my hair turned white.  HAHA… 😂😂

I stopped texting him and started eating my food because I know damn well he's gonna be here. There is no way I'm going to Italy without meeting my best friend.

Damn that paella is freaking delicious. Qué delicioso!!! My mom has always had a unique way of preparing dishes.

"Querida, come here give your mama a hug, I'm going to miss you so much," My mom said while hugging me.

"Don't forget to call—"

"I know, I know mom to call you when I reach the airport, when I meet Brad and even when I reach home," I interrupted her.

She's been telling me this for the past two weeks and it's annoying the shit out of me.

"I'm gonna miss you too mom," I said , hugging her.

A knock interrupted the moment between me and my mom and I knew exactly who it was, the one and only Manuel Garcia.

"Here come Manuel, I'll bring your luggage to the car, go open the door," mom said while going upstairs while I went to the door.

"Hey took you long enough," I greeted him.

"I'm 5 minutes late mi chismosa, Dios exaggerating as usual ," he uttered looking at his watch.

My mom came downstairs bringing the bags.

"Hey Mrs Valeria, let me help you cause Celestia is obviously not gonna do so," he said, pushing past me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

####

Once in the car, me and Manuel started talking about everything and nothing until we reached the airport in about 30 minutes.

It was now time for me to go. I went to give my mom one last hug and told her not to worry about me because knowing her she'll be restless until i don't reach there safely.

After hugging my mom, I went to Manuel who was looking at me as if I'm dying and this was our last goodbye.

"Manuel, come here cabrón," i said , opening my arms to hug him.

"Don't you dare forget about me mi chismosa," he muttered, hugging me tightly that i started coughing.

"Ahem, ahem, are you trying to kill me or what," I coughed.

"Well time for you to go querida, " mom said sadly.

I waved at them one last time and went inside.

Here comes a new journey…