Chapter 16

Like Stars On Cloudy Night
-I.Z

Chapter 16

Jaden's Pov:

The day after the party. My alarm woke me up. I got dressed up and headed to school.

Seeing Tyler and Celestia was still bothering me. And knowing he goes to the same school as us.

I got into my car and reached school in time and that also for the very first time.

I grabbed coffee and was going to the playground when I saw Celestia sitting alone reading.

Hey," I greeted taking a seat in front of her.

"Hey," She said back.

"So did you enjoy yesterday's party?" He casually asked knowing very well I didn't want to know because she was with Tyler. But on the other hand I wanted to know if something happened between them.

"Yeah, it was nice. What about you?" She asked.

I was about to answer her when i notice the book in her hand. I know about that book. I saw some of the previews on social media and I know exactly it's some filthy book. I'm just gonna act like I don't know to get under her skin.

"What are you reading?"

"Huh... punk 57," She hesitated. Ahh my Fresa.

"Well what is it about," I asked
casually.

"Huhh... Don't you have any classes or you bunk?" Ah I see she's avoiding my question.

"I'm free...Coming back to my question," I said looking down at her book.

"What questions?" I guess she wants to play. Well I'll go with the flow.

"The book, If you don't wanna tell me, I'm gonna have a look myself."

I bent forward a little bit and snatched the book from her hand.

She looked like she saw a ghost.

"Give me back my book," she shouted, reaching forward to grab the book but I lifted my hand up.

"Why? Let me have a look first,"

"Jaden don't-"

"Ah well I didn't know the good girl reads that type of book," I teased.

Then I started reading.

"I'm so wet, she whimpers... i can feel it dripping over my—-"

"Stop!" She cut me off.

"You know fresa. I wouldn't mind recreating these scenes with you," I teased her with a wicked smirk.

"Huh... huh.. I'm...I've to get to class," She got and started running towards the door.

I saw her blush. I loved seeing her all nervous and shy.

"Let me know if you are down for it," I chuckled.

She didn't even bother taking the book with her. Well I'll just finish my coffee and drop it to the library.

I was on my way to the library when I saw Tyler talking to Celestia and she was fucking giggling with him.

I clenched my fist. This time I'm not leaving him without making him understand to stay the fuck away from her.

Fucking asshwip.

By the time I was going there. Both were gone. I went after Celestia and got in front of her to stop her.

"What did he want?," My jaw clenched.

"What? Who?." She looks confused.

"That asshole Tyler," I spat

"We were just talking and whatever it is it's none of your business. Now get out of my way I need to get to class,"

She fucking didn't say that to me.

I grabbed her arm.

"Stay the fuck away from him," I angrily said before going to find Tyler.

I looked for him only to find him in the bathroom.

I slammed his locker shut making him turn his face towards me.

"Oh look who we've got here.. Jaden, it's been a long time," He scoffed.

"Whatever shitty game you're are playing with Celestia. You better knock it off." I spat at him angrily.

"Oh so this is about Celestia..." He lay against his locker.

"Stay the fuck away from her or I'll beat the shit out of you that nobody's gonna recognize you." I warned.

He laughed.

Tyler and I were never friends. Let's just say he was always trying to pick a fight with me and now he is on the opposite team of basketball. A way to get him back.

"I guess that you haven't fuck her yet right that's why you don't want me to have her... Well don't worry once I'm done fucking that pussy of hers I'll let you know," He laughed.

This time I fucking lost it. I took a step ahead and threw my right fist out in a curved punch at his jaw.

He tried to throw a fist at my face but I stopped him with my arms and continued to beat the shit out of him. He stumbles back with a groan.

I was about to give him one last fist when Léo came at him grabbing me from the back and some other boys grabbed Tyler.

"Frère(Bro) stop what the hell are you doing!!," He exclaimed.

"Let's get the fuck away from here before the principal find out."

I looked at Tyler one last know making sure he understood.

I slammed the door shut.

My hand had black and blue marks. Little blood was leaking out and I could feel a sting but I didn't care.

"Dude what was that about?" Léo asked.

"He was trying to mess with me. See the consequences and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again."

"If you need some hand I'm here bro," He chuckled.

I shook my head knowing very well he don't like to get involved in fights.

"See you bro." I said before heading home.