Chapter 42

There's Always A Wild Side To An Innocent Face
-Unknown

Chapter 42

Celestia's Pov:

The whole time Jaden didn't utter a word, he barely touched his food.

"So Jaden, how is school going on," William asked.

"Good," He simply said, grabbing his fork tightly.

Jesus, if William keeps on talking to him I don't want to know what he's gonna do.

"What are you planning on doing after college,"

Jaden dropped his fork and said angrily.

"You didn't give a fuck about us all thses years and you're pretending to be interested in my life. I'm not telling you shit," He angrily shouted before going to the kitchen.

They all looked shocked. Janet looks so embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, huh... I'll bring the dessert," She said and I followed.

"Jaden, what is this behavior, you like embarrassing me right," Janet whispered.

"Oh so now it's my fault. It's always my fault," He shook his head before heading to his room.

"Jaden, wait!"

I went after him. He was about to take out a cigarette but I snatched it from him.

"Jaden, no it's not the time for it."

"I so fucking want to punch him in the face" He said walking around his room.

He continues.

"And my mom thinks what I said to him, I shouldn't have said that."

"You need to calm down, I understand you had to say it. And it was a good thing you did it, you let it out. But now you need to go downstairs."

"I'm not fucking going there again so see William and his fucking family. He had the guts bringing them here"

"You have every reason not to go there but do it for your mom. She looks so sad and embarrassed after whatever happened."

He looked like he was thinking for some minutes and finally agreed to it.

We go to the dining table and started eating dessert but nobody uttered a word until William.

"Son, listen-,"

"I'm not your fucking son," Jaden shot back.

I squeezed his hand so that he stopped talking further or his mom was going to be more embarrassed.

"Okay I know I don't deserve to be called your dad, but I just wanted to apologize to both of you for whatever I did,"

Nobody said anything. After they were done eating, they left, Janet and I accompanied them to the door.

Jaden went to his room. I helped Janet in the kitchen and went to see Jaden.

Once in his room, I heard water running, meaning he was taking a shower.

So I sat on his bed and scrolled through my phone and saw a text from Manuel.

Manuel : Hey chismosa, I'm coming tomorrow, get my room ready because I'll be staying at your place. I'm broke to pay for hotel💩

Te quiero🥰😘

No wonder why we are best friends. I simply texted him okay with laughing emoji.