Chapter 18

Self Love Is Pure Bliss
-Aashish Basdia

Chapter 18

Celestia's Pov:

The day after my rooftop encounter with Jaden, I dream of him. And it was not a simple dream but it was about us kissing. 

If only he had kissed me, maybe I would not have dreamed. God what is wrong with me. He's Brad's best friend and even the boy next door. 

Dios!!

I got to the kitchen to have breakfast, when Tyler texted me. 

Tyler: Hey gorgeous 😍

            Are you still up for tonight? 

I kind of have a mix feeling about whether to go or not because after being cheated by my Segio fucking Perez back in Spain. I didn't want to get involved with any boys any sooner cause Tyler does look like he wants to be more then just friends.

So i found out Sergio was cheating on me on his birthday.  We were together for 4 month. One the day of his birthday i decided to go surprised him at his place with a cake when I saw him fucking another girl in his kitchen.

The excuse he gave me was that I was not having sex with him. Yes I am a virgin and i was not ready at that time.

He was just an asshole so throw the whole cake at him and left and blocked him everywhere.

Anyways I texted Tyler back and I wad thinking that I'm gonna make myself clear about being just friends with me.

Me: Heyy, yeah

       Don't forget to text me the location.

Tyler: Nahh

            Just text me your address. 😜

I think it's better texting him my address than to have Brad dropping me and wondering where I'm going. And i know maybe Brad won't be at home when Tyler is gonna come.

I'm just gonna tell him I'm hanging out with Nessa. 

"If you are done texting hermanita, can we go now," Brad said while grabbing his backpack. 

I shove my phone in my pockets and met him in the garage. 

####

Once at school, after 3 of my classes, which were all literature, it was lunch break. 

I joined Nessa for lunch. She was sitting alone. I've no idea where Brent is. I could see  Jaden, Brad and the others sitting on their table. 

Thank God they didn't come sit with us today.

"Heyy," I greeted Nessa. 

"Hey," She said. 

She looks upset. 

"Are you okay," I asked worriedly. 

"I'm okay and what about you," She forced a smile. 

"I'm fine, well just wanted to let you know that I'm going out with someone tonight" 

"Oh with who?" She smiled but I could see she was hiding her sadness. 

"Tyler," I said. 

"Tyler Cooper?" She questioned. 

"Yeah, I met him at the party and the next day he asked me hangout." I tell her.

"Cool if you won't get further with him. But beware of him because he's a combination of fuckboy and playboy." She took a sip of her drink. 

That's why I didn't have a great feeling about being more than friends with him . Nevermind!

But there was a part of me that didn't wanna go. First Jaden telling me to stay away from him and now Nessa. 

I should stop over thinking. 

I noticed Nessa from time to time looking at the boys table. I'm sure she's looking at Léo. 

Looking back at Nessa it looks like she's gonna cry. 

"Hey come on, I thought we were friends. Tell me what's the matter", 

I said while i got up and went to sit next to her. 

"I...i ne… need…," She sobs and suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. 

I was so confused and some other students saw her running and I even saw Jaden and the boys watching when I went after her. 

I got into the bathroom and heard her crying. 

"Nessa!! Why are you crying. Open the door!!" I said banging the door. 

She continued crying which felt like 10 minutes and I keep on insisting she open the door. 

"Hey—," 

She opened the door and directly went to wash her face. I rushed after her.

Once she was done I put my hands on her shoulder facing her. 

"Hey you know you can tell me anything right. What's the matter?" I reassure her. 

"It's Léo." She simply said. 

"What did he do?" 

"I'll end up crying again if I talk about it…. Well it's just that yesterday after we stopped dancing I went outside to get some freah air when he came to talk to me." She took a deep breath and continued. 

"He sweet talk me and I also did vibe with him. We both agreed we have connections. So he told me let's get out of here. I did and he brought me to his place and well we had sex," She started sobbing. 

"Take your time," I said , patting her shoulder. 

"In the morning he told me to get lost and take my shit with me, last night didn't mean anything." She started crying. 

"Ese maldito hijo de puta!!" (That son of a bitch) I muttered. 

"You know I thought he was not playing and his intentions were pure. Because by the way he was talking to me yesterday…," She cries. 

"Guess I was a fool for believing him," She said whipping her tears. 

"No the only fool is Léo, that hijo de puta. And don't waste your tears for such a jerk. We're gonna make him regret," I said so confidently, grabbing her hand and leading her outside. 

"First things you gonna do  is throw your drink at his face," I said with a smirk.

"What!!!" She exclaimed.

"Yes and right now is the perfect moment. But first we'll just go there and sit with them then just when the bell will ring you do it. So let's go," I said, grabbing her arms. 

Léo doesn't know what is coming for him.