Chapter 36

It Was Pretty Fuck Up How Okay You Were After Hurting Me
-J. B

Chapter 36

Celestia's Pov:

I felt a lump in my throat. Hot tears streamed down my face, and I squeezed my eyelids shut in the hope the tears would stop.

But I just couldn't hold my tears anymore. I didn't even care if any cars gonna past by and people see me crying. I just let it all out.

Things couldn't get worse, it even started raining. I started walking, not seeing clearly as the tears and the rain were in my vision.

I walked, I didn't even know where I was going, while walking in the rain,

I just kept thinking about what just happened. I just want to get him out of my veins, out of my head.

It took me forever to reach home, it was still raining. I was completely soaking wet. My tears had already stopped and I'm sure my eyes were red by now.

Just as I walked the front yard, I saw Brad coming out of the garage just then Jaden rushed in from the gate.

Why can't he just stop messing with me and get away from me.

"What the hell happened to you?," Brad asked worriedly.

"Why didn't you pick up your goddamn phone." Jaden added from behind.

He completely messed up my head and he thinks I would care about checking my phone at that moment.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now, especially Jaden. I just wanted to go to bed. So I just ignored both of them and walked inside.

"Hermanita! where are you going, stop," Brad got in front of me.

"Jaden what the fuck happened and why is she soaked?? Weren't you supposed to take her home?? " Brad questioned looking over my shoulder where Jaden was standing behind.

I was scared to look in his eyes, I might see his soul and this would make me forget about everything he did to me.

"Well...She..I didn't---,"

I cut him off.

"I told Jaden to drop me at Nessa's place and it started raining when I was walking back home." I said.

I didn't want Jaden telling the truth and I knew he was gonna do it. If Brad knew what he did, I don't know what he would say or have done to Jaden. I didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"You could have called me or Jaden, we would have picked you up from there," Brad said, feeling relaxed.

"My phone is dead," I simply went to the stairs.

"Celestia, I'm not done yet, why are your eyes red. Did you cry? I swear if--"

I didn't even listen to what he had to say and rushed into my room and locked it and dropped down bringing my knees to my chest.

I heard knocking on my door, knowing very well it was Brad.

"Hermanita, it's only me, opens the door," He said softly.

I decided to open the door just so he doesn't keep on bothering me. I don't think he believed what I said.

"I just want to be alone please. I promised I'll tell you everything tomorrow," I told him. I kinda lied because I was not gonna tell him the whole thing.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I nodded and I closed the door.

I took a shower and got to bed. I checked my phone seeing many messages and missed calls popping up.