Chapter 30

I Realized Your Laugh Was The Best Sound I Have Ever Heard
-Taylor Swift

Chapter 30

Celestia's Pov:

I waited for some minutes, when Nessa got inside.

"Where were you?" She asked suspiciously.

"In my room, my best friend Manuel who i was telling you about the other day called me." I said.

She hmmed.

"Well let's go in the pool, the others are already in,"

It was a good thing Madi came, as she was distracting Brad from noticing me and Jaden was inside.

I saw Jaden was already in the pool once I was outside.

I didn't wait any longer, I got into the pool with Nessa.

"Did Léo tried to talk to you?" I asked Nessa.

"Yeah for Elijah's birthday he tried talking to me but I ignored him and right now when you went inside he came next to me and..."

"And???" Why do I feel she's going to say something that she shouldn't.

"He said he wanted to talk me, I agreed as I was ignoring him since Elijah's birthday. Then we went behind the seating area and," She hesitated.

"We kissed," She murmured.

"I knew it!!" I said a bit loudly, everyone turned towards me.

"You knew what?," Brad asked confused.

Shit. Everyone heard me.

"Oh no it's nothing," I said, swimming to the other edge of the pool. Later Nessa is gonna fill in the details.

Jaden happens to be under the water, he grabbed my legs making scaring the shit out of me.

"Jaden!" I said quietly trying to stop my shouting.

"I'm hungry," He said in a baby voice.

"And.. what am I supposed to do?" I pinned him with a bored look.

"Well I'm the guest here,"

"Really? Guest? I don't think guests sneak into people's rooms," I said nonchalantly.

"You did like it though," He smirked.

The memories of him fingering me got into my head. I smiled and I felt a heat rush on my face.

"What do I see here.. you're blushing," Jaden pointed out.

"What me? No I'm not," I said looking everywhere then splashing water on my face.

He started laughing and said.

"Fresa you're cute,"

I think it's the first time I heard him laugh. And him laughing made me smile too. I knew Jaden wasn't the real Jaden with the others.

"Let's go get something to eat then," I tell him, getting out of the water.

He followed me putting on his sunglasses and we went to the kiosk which was just by the pool.

I opened a bottle and gave it to him and we ate the snacks that were on the table.

I was actually enjoying being with him. Spending time with him.

"Why didn't you move here before," He asked.

"I was here until my parents got a divorce. I moved in with mom in Spain, well that's where she came from and Brad stayed with dad," I said softly.

"Brad did come a couple of time in Spain but I didn't get the chance to come here until now".

"Aren't you missing your mom?"

"Yeah but I called her most of the time. You know I hated it when they got divorced. Not because I wouldn't have had a happy family but mostly because I was separated from Brad."

"You too are closed,"

"Yeah...now enough about me, coming to you. How come I didn't know about you? You're Brad's best friend."

He chuckled.

"You'll find that answer with your brother" He chuckled.

"¡Bueno!" I then took a sip of my drink.

"So you're the spanish girl, and I know you did curse me a lot in Spanish that's for sure,"

I chuckled, nodding.

"Do you know Spanish?" I questioned.

"Not too much but I do know the swears through Brad while we practice basketball,"

I laughed then looked at the others they were already getting out of the pool and going inside.

"We're going to bath, I told the girls to use your bathroom.," Brad shouted.

I nodded and looked at the time it was already 5hr30.

"I didn't even realize what time it was," I said to Jaden, getting up.

He walked to my side, grabbed my hand with his calloused one. I was not expecting that at all. I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Let's go watch the sunset," He said so calmly leading the way.

We got into the pool. The water was cold.

We got to the edge and I looked at Jaden to already find him looking at me.

I smiled at him and turned to look at the sunset.

"It's soo beautiful," I said, mesmerized by the view in front of me. It was a smooth collusion of skyburst yellows into the calm of night.

"Yeah it is so fucking beautiful " He said.

I always had a thing for sunset. The fact that Jaden told me to watch the sunset with him made my heart melt.