Chapter 47

There's No Buddy Like A Brother
-Unknown

Chapter 47

Celestia's Pov:

Once we reached home, Jaden parked his car in his garage and insisted he's gonna walk me home.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I tell him, thinking if Brad has already reached home.

"Why?"

"Well.. Before coming to the match, Brasld asked me why I was wearing your jersey and said when I get home he was gonna talk about it and even you saw how he reacted in the parking lot when I said I'm gonna come with you," I said feeling kinda scared of what Brad will say.

"I don't think he has reached home yet. Let's go," He said and I followed him.

"What if he has?" I asked frightened if Brad is already home.

"That is a risk I'm willing to take for you," He said.

I got to my doorstep and opened the door. It was all dark. But Brad's car was here meaning he's home. I just hope he's asleep.

Just when I was about to go inside, Jaden grabbed my arm.

"Are you not gonna give me a goodnight kiss," He said playfully.

"Here!," I whispered while widening my eyes.

He nods.

"Be quick or I'm gonna stand here the whole night," He said, putting his hand in his pockets.

This guy is gonna get me in trouble. Just when I was about to kiss him quickly, I heard someone coming down the stairs. And it was Brad.

"What the fuck were you two about to do?" He narrowed his eyes on us.

My heart was beating so fast.

"Huh...," My mouth opened to talk but nothing came out.

I just wanted to tell him the truth but thinking of the consequences was scaring me.

"Oh and ya Jaden's jersey. I can't believe that," Brad looks mad, letting out a chuckle.

I looked at Jaden who looked like he knew this was not gonna end well. Both of us stayed silent and I looked at my feet.

"I knew it, there's something between the two of you. You are wearing his jersey, going with him, spending time together, insisting of coming home with him" He said exasperated.

"I was gonna-—-,"

He interrupted me.

"Did you fuck her?" He asked as he looked at Jaden.

But we didn't dare to utter a word. Our silence gave him the answer. He looks pissed off and hurt at the same time. He clenched his fist.

He was about to take a step towards Jaden probably to punch him but I quickly got in front of them stopping Brad.

"Bro listen—-," He cut Jaden off.

"I'm no longer your fucking bro Jaden....Now you're on his side," Brad said shifting his eyes from Jaden ti to mine, looking at me like I betrayed him.

"Brad, he did nothing wrong," I try explaining. I felt my throat heavy.

"Jaden, the very first time when I introduced her, I told you guys she's off limits."

He shook his head.

"I thought you were my best friend, I trusted you more than anymore and you fucked my little sister,"