Chapter 38

She Was A Drug To Take In Moderation
-Atticus

Chapter 38

Jaden's Pov:

Today at school, I basically didn't have any classes apart from the first one which was economics and I hated it.

I could go back home but I needed to wait for Celestia. If it wasn't for her I would have already left.

So the whole day I practiced basketball with the boys and after that I went to have lunch with Brad.

"Bro..something is bothering me," Brad said.

"Huh what," I questioned intrigued by what he was gonna say.

"It's Madi.. I feel like I want to spend my entire day with her,"

It looks like both of us is going through the same thing. Me wanting to spend my time with Celestia and him with Madi.

"I feel like I'm falling for her bro" He confessed.

I knew this some day is gonna happen between Madi and him.

He stayed slient an the look on his face did confirm he truly love this girl.

"Then why don't you tell her bro,"I exclaimed.

"I don't know...but not too soon," He said.

We ate lunch and he got to his next class.

I got to the playground and sat on the benches waiting until school finished when my phone started ringing.

It was my mom.

"Hello," I said.

"Jaden, sorry I'm calling right now. Are you free or do I call later?"

"Go on I'm free,"

"You're not gonna like what I'm gonna say..."

"What is it mom,"

"Your dad just called, he said he's already in Italy, he got here this morning and he may come visit in the upcoming days, that's why I-,"

I cut her off.

"Mom!! you can't be serious, he better not step foot in our house."

I was furious and I had to stop myself from shouting. Fucking William.

"Jaden I already talked to you about that, he's coming whether you want it or not. We'll discuss it tonight, bye," Mom said vacantly before hanging up the phone.

I just don't understand why my mom finds it normal when fucking William wants to visit us.

There is no way I'm gonna meet this man.

I needed to cool off, Celestia can come in any minute. So I went to my car waiting for her.

After 10 minutes I saw her coming, I was about to smile at her when fucking Tyler got in front of her. What did that asshole want now.

Hasn't he understood yet. Not to mess with what's mine.

He was talking to her and if he doesn't go from there in 1 minutes I'm beating the shit out of him.

And then Celestia walked past him and came.

"What the fuck did he want," I said still shouting daggers at Tyler with my eyes.

"Well he said if I wanted to go on that date, I said no," She said and whatever her answer would have been there was no way she was going with Tyler.

"Good he better not be near you again," I said, getting in my car.