Chapter 31

What's Left Unsaid Will Kill You
-Chris Lees

Chapter 31

Jaden's Pov:

Today is Saturday and Brad invited me over.

Yesterday, Brad texted us telling us to come to his place to chill as it's been a while since we last did it.

To be frank I was more interested in going because of Celestia. After she slammed the door on my face, it clearly look like she thought she was only a fuck to me. But she means so much more.

I needed to make myself clear. I know fucked up and I need to make it up to Celestia.

When I got there Elijah was outside. I walked inside going to Brad when I saw Celestia going to the stairs.

We made eye contact and I felt something in my heart. What the hell was that?

Just then, Brad called her.

"Celestia, come here." 

"Madi is coming in 10 minutes, just wait for her outside while me and Elijah is going to get some snacks from the supermarket" Brad said to her.

"Vale(okay)," She said. That Spanish accent that she has, I just want to keep listening to her talking.

"I'll wait with her," I said following her outside.

I was the only one in the house so going with her was not a bad idea.

At least I could talk to her about whatever happened at Elijah's birthday that I didn't mean leaving her.

We got outside and I leaned against the gate.

She didn't even look at me once outside and kept her head the other way.

"Can we talk?" I broke the silence.

"Talk about what?"

"Okay.. So for starters about Elijah--,"

Just then a loud honking of a car and it abruptly stopped just inches away from her.

Without thinking I grabbed her arms to pull her towards me.

"Puta Madre!!," She cursed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

She nodded. It was Léo is the car. That asshole could have hit her.

He fucking  got out of his car coming to us.

"The fuck is wrong with you asshole," I yelled at him.

"Well well she deserves it. Don't you my dear Celestia," He said leaning closer to her.

I was this close to punching him in the face.

"Oh so this about Nessa throwing her drink on your face huh?" Celestia said.

"Is it? I don't know, maybe," He said casually.

"You know what, you're lucky you're Brad's sister or else the things I would have done to you. Because I know very well that was your idea."

I was about to intervene when Celestia talked.

"Oh I'm so scared," She faked cried.

"Maybe I should do it, cause you sure is a little bitch," Lorenzo said menacingly.

He is going too far now calling what's mine a bitch. Asshole.

"Try to go near her or do anything to her Léo, I dare you," I warned clenching my fist.

I'm gonna deal with him later for sure.

"Really? I'm not gonna do anything. I'm just gonna head inside." Léo shook his head before going inside.

"I could have defended myself perfectly," Celestia said to me.

"Sure," I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Do you always have to fight?,"

When it comes to her, yes. But she didn't need to know about that.

"Did you just see me throw hands," I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You were about to do it and it was gonna be about me again,"

Shit, I need to make her believe nothing has to do with her. What is happening to me.

I chuckled.

"Don't think you're that important to me just because I fuck you," I snapped at her.

I instantly regretted it. I saw the hurt in her eyes before she quickly turned to the other direction.

I'm just hurting her from the beginning and I keep on telling her things like that she's gonna hate me forever.

So I decided to go inside instead of waiting here with her as I was supposed to make things right instead I'm making it worse.

####

We prepared the table outside putting the drinks, snacks and other stuff while Elijah was putting on songs.

Just when I removed my shirt, I saw the girls coming but my eyes were glued to Celestia.

And fuck, when she removed her shorts, I saw tattoos on her ass. So I was right the other day I did see something. That tattoo shit is tempting me so much.

I took a sit vis a vis her next to Elijah when he asked us if we wanted ice cream.

All of them said what flavors they wanted while I was admiring how beautiful Celestia was having the sun reflecting on her.

What about you Jaden?" Elijah asked distracting me.

"Well you know what's my favorite," I said putting on my sunglasses.

"And what is that?" Elijah questioned.

"Fresa," I said looking straight into Celestia's eyes.

She is indeed my favorite flavor.

I could tell she was nervous. But I couldn't help but miss the taste of her. I needed this again to have her sweet pussy.

Once we got the ice cream I took hers so as to give it to her.

I went to sit next to her. I needed to make myself clear from what I said outside. Because right now she was ignoring me and not even looking at me. I didn't like it at all.

"Fresa?" I murmured

"You're growing a little too comfortable with that nickname," She tells me.

That nickname is just like her and taste like her. I can never get tired of calling her Fresa.

"By now you should have get use to it,"

She shook her head.

"I need to tell you something." I needed to tell her how much I fucking care about her.

I care for her to a point I've never cared for anyone like that. That shit is keeping me up at night.

She finally turns towards me.

"Whatever I said to you, I didn't mean it, I don't know what the hell is happening—" I said softly when she cut me off.

"Whatever you say Jaden," She scoffed, getting up.

She clearly thought I was messing with her which was not the case. Guess I'll have to show her.