Chapter 25

And I Get The Feeling That You'll Never Need Me Again
-Harry Styles

Chapter 25

Celestia's Pov:

After five minutes, Brad finally came.

"Can we go home, I'm tired and this loud music is hurting my head," I try to find an excuse.

"Well what time is it," He said looking at his watch.

It was already late, so Brad didn't question me further which was a good thing.

"Let me just call Jaden, so that we can go together," Brad said while dialing his phone.

The mention of Jaden made me want to disappear. I didn't want to face him yet.

"He said he'll meet us at the parking lot," Brad said.

By the time Jaden reaches us I'll be in the car so I won't see him which is what I want.

But when we got to the parking lot, Jaden was already there next to Brad's car where his car was parked. Why couldn't he come once I was in the car.

As we reached near him, I looked everywhere but him.

"Celestia, if you want you can go with Jaden, cause I'll be dropping Madi home," Brad proposed.

There is no way I'm going with Jaden, Brad probably wanted some time alone with Madi but what I was feeling right now, I just couldn't go with Jaden.

Just thinking about everything, I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Huh..no I'll go with you," I said before quickly opening the backseat door.

The whole drive Brad and Madi got into a conversation and I was just staring outside the window watching the stars and thinking about our midnight encounter, how relaxing it was sitting on the rooftop.

I could feel tears feel up me eyes. I quickly brush it up as we reached home, which felt like forever.

I quickly opened the door and went straight to my room. I took a shower and got to bed.

The lights of Jaden's room were reflecting in mine making it hard to stop thinking about everything and how stupid I was.

Until I felt my lungs burning and tears welled up my eyes and I fell asleep.

####

The next morning, I couldn't wake up. I decided not to go to school today because I needed some time alone.

I heard a knock from my door.

"Come in," I said in my sleepy voice.

It was dad.

"Good morning sweetheart, wake up you will be late for school," He said.

"I don't feel well today, tell Brad I won't go to school," I said in a tiring voice hoping he would believe me.

"Are you sick?," He asked worriedly.

"Nah just not feeling good,"

"Okay I'll tell him, you take care bye," He said before closing the door.

I stayed in bed a little more when I heard another knock.

"Hermanita?" Brad opens the door.

"Are you not feeling well, do you want to go to the doctor?" Brad said walking to me looking worried.

I instantly put my head under the covers and didn't want him seeing my face after crying myself to bed.

"I'm okay Brad, I don't need a doctor, just tired from partying" I said.

"You sure?" He asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah,"

"Okay there's already food in the refrigerator for lunch," He said before leaving.

After 30 minutes I got up from bed. It was 10hr30.

I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and my eyes were so puffy from last night.

I opened my window knowing Jaden probably went to school because his window was closed.

Then I headed to the kitchen. Got something to eat and called mom. We talked for about 45 minutes because she needed to go to work.

Then I called Manuel, I needed my best friend right now, telling him every single thing. There was much inside of me and I needed to get that out.

I video called him and he finally answered. He was lying on his bed no wonder why we are besties.

"Hey mi chismosa, miss me?" Manuel asked.

"Not even a little bit," I said fakingly.

"What the fuck happened to your eyes? Did you cry or did you fight someone," He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. Like always he's being dramatic.

"No, there's something. No lot of things I need to tell you, it happened yesterday," I said softly.

I then got everything out. I told him every single thing.

"Que no, coño(no fucking way), Jaden as in the guy you were telling me Brad's best friend aka the boy next door!!!" He exclaimed.

I nodded.

"Well guess what mi chismosa?,"

"What?" I said in a duh tone.

"I was about to call you to tell you about it but you called yourself. I'm coming to Italy and imma beat his ass," He said as if he couldn't wait to get his hands on Jaden.

"Qué!! (What) that better not be a joke cabrón,"

"I'm not joking, next week I'm coming, I wanted to surprise you but after what you told me it just came out,"

We laughed. It felt good having someone to talk to and making me forget about it for a while.

We talked for about 3 hours, he basically telling about every single guy he is fucking. Dios mio! This guy won't change.

In the afternoon, I watched Netflix and listened to some music when I heard knocking at the door.

I looked at the time, and knew it was Brad. I'm thinking why would he knock when he has the keys.

"Brad why would—," I said while opening the door only to find Jaden standing at the doorway.

When I saw him, it felt like words were not getting out of my mouth . I didn't know what to say or to do. I stood there like a statue.

He then cleared his throat.

"Brad said he'll come home late and to let you know his phone is dead, that's why he didn't call," Jaden said.

"Okay," It was the only thing I managed to say while quickly closing the door when he stopped me by putting his leg between my door.

What does he want now? He basically played like a game on a switch. He took what he needed and made me feel like a desperate puta.

"Brad said you were not feeling good today, are you okay?" He asked, looking me in the eyes. Curiosity, worriedness filled his eyes.

He really is an asshole. He dare asking something like that when yesterday he clearly showed he didn't give a fuck about me. I was just his flavor of the week.

"Whatever it is, it's not like you care for me to tell you," I said before slamming the door on his face.