Chapter 4

Courage Dear Heart
-C.S Lewis

Chapter 4

Celestia's Pov:

I could hear my stomach growling. Ah shit here we go again. I'm starving.

I waited for Nessa near her classroom as we were gonna have lunch together. After 5 minutes she finally came out.

We walked into the cafeteria and she told me she invited one of her friends to come sit with us.

I didn't mind as I could make some new friends. A guy came and introduced himself as Brent Miller. He was also American. They both met on the plane by coincidence.

Both Nessa and Brent made me feel at ease which was a good thing. They were friendly immediately.

I started eating my pizza. It was freaking delicious. Yummy!!!.
Italien pizza are the best. It was mouth-watering.

"Do we have any class in common with the three of us," I asked, taking another slice of pizza.

"No I don't think but I do have French with you," Brent responded.

"Great thing, I won't be alone then," I smiled.

I started getting information about the people here. They showed me the social butterflies, the teacher's pet, the nerds, the jocks......

"Do you see the girls sitting near the door, that's Brittany Cruz the school diva and her puppets. She is like the
Regina George of this school ," she informed while looking at the girl fixing her hair.

She continued.

"And over there is the group of boys nobody would want to mess with and every girl's wet dreams Ha Ha!" she pointed to the table at the end of the cafeteria.

I spotted my brother sitting with the guys along with the boy from the library. And I can already feel whatever Nessa is gonna say is not something I would want to hear.

"So you have Léo Dupont,
Elijah Evans, Brad Monroe and Jaden Rizzo. Well first you have Brad who is nicest of all four,"

Oh Thank God!

"Then you have Léo the French guy who is kind of subtle and sweet, but i think he is a dipolar Duh!," she rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Admit it you have a crush on him," Brent revealed.

"Ouhh.. Really!!!" I exclaimed.

"Hell no!!, Brent you arse!" Nessa punched his shoulder.

"Ouch!" Brent faked screamed and I laughed.

The look on her face surely did say she has a crush on him. Her face went tomato red. Haha!

"Whatever, moving on to the next guy Elijah. He's also American. He is a total douchebag. Let me tell you he is the definition of fuckboy. He probably already got into the pants of the majority of the girls here TBT."

"Lastly you have Jaden, he is Italien. The heartbreaker. He is mysterious, riddled. Rumors says that he is fucking Brittany." she said while eating last bite of pizza.

Oh so that's his name. Jaden.

I looked at the table to already find Jaden looking at me with his dark instance eyes. He smiled.

Again! That damn smile!

Thump!! Why did my heart just skip a beat?

I instantly looked away and continued conversing with Brent and Nessa.

Lorenzo looks 5ft10. He is blonde with blue eyes and fair skin. He eventually looked French. Bonjourr!!

Elijah 6ft with brown hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos on his left arms.

And Jaden I guess is 5ft11. He has light green eyes with black curly hair. I noticed a tattoo behind his ear and also on his shoulder but because of his shirt I can barely see. He has a snake tattoo on his left arm and also I think on his fingers. He wore his leather jacket like the bad boy he is. I'm quite an observant.

All of them were well-built including my brother. No wonder why girls want them with this look they have.

"Well Celestia, do you have a boyfriend," Nessa asked, cutting me from my thoughts.

"Nope, I am single, like Kraft American Cheese!" I laughed.

"Well did anyone catch your eyes here," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Hell no I'm not planning on having a boyfriend anytime soon. Besides my true love is food," I shove one fries in my mouth.

"What about you two?"

"I'm single and ready to mingle," Nessa responded.

"I'm talking to a girl but she is annoying as fuck. I'm thinking of ghosting her," Brent annoyingly said.

"Single is better," Me and Brent said at the same time.

We all started laughing.

###

It was already time to go home. I waited for Brad behind a tree peeking to see if he came.

People may be thinking who is that creep standing there. But who cares!

I kind of feel sad not telling Nessa and Brent about Brad but maybe in the incoming days I'll tell them. I just want people to know me for who I am before knowing I'm Brad's sister.

Anyhow, from what Nessa said he is among the popular bad guys. He sure would have students hating me and girls wanting to befriend me so as to approach him and I didn't want them approaching me because of these reasons.

When he came to view I rushed into the car so that nobody could see me.

"How was your first hermanita?" he asked excitingly.

"Great, I managed to make 2 friends Nessa and Brent," I giggled.

"Lol nothing surprising here," he laughed.

"I also learned a lot of thingsss," I said in a suspicious way.

He eyed me from the side.

"I got to know about your little group of friends how you guys are the school's bad boy,"

"Also you're the nicest of them all. You and Nice Ha. That's not possible" I turned my head looking at him in the driver seat.

"Little sis you are blabbering a lot. Shut it por favor."

I gaped.

"You just proved my point."

He increased the music on his car and speed up.

What did i do to deserve such a pain in the ass brother?

Once we were home. I was about to go to my room when Brad said.

"Tomorrow I'm telling my friends about you whether you liked it or not. Soon or later people will find out I'm your brother."

Ah Mierda!

That means Mr Library will know who I am.

Wait.. why must that bother me?