Chapter 46

You Cross My Mind A Lot
-Femme Universe

Chapter 46

Celestia's Pov:

I got into Jaden's car and he started driving. We stayed silent for a few seconds. It was better not to think about what will happen when I go home as Brad will be questioning me.

Then Jaden broke the silence.

"I see you can't get enough of me. Is it because of my magical dick," He scoffed.

I was about to choke on my own saliva. He didn't just say magical dick.

"Cállate!(shut up) Jaden," I lauged.

"But you did like it when I had it opened sucking that sweet pussy of yours," He said seductively.

The memories of him sucking me, got into my mind making me squeeze my thigh.

He noticed the movement and I saw him smirking and then he put his hands on my thighs spreading them.

It was getting hot. I was feeling hot.

He started brushing his hand slowly higher until he touch my pussy and started rubbing it through my shorts. Fuck I was wet.

"Look how fucking needy you are for me, for my dick," He murmured.

I just couldn't think straight but the way his hand was rubbing against my jeans. I rested my head on the seat and let out a tiny moan.

"Fuck I need to park," He said impatiently.

He stopped at the nearest parking. It was vacant.

"The backseat is waiting for us." He said before going to the back seat.

I didn't waste any second and met him there.

We are both opposite each other on the backseat, my back against the door when he leaned in started kissing my lips.

He got closer, I removed the jersey, his hands finding my breast. He cupped them and started sucking and biting on them.

I let out a moan.

"If I don't lick the pretty pussy right now. I'm fucking losing my mind." He said in between sucking my breasts.

His hands found my shorts and I hoisted my hips up to take it down.

Just when I thought he was about to take my panties off, no he didn't. But he ripped off my panties.

My eyes widened and my mouth made an O-shape.

"Another one can be bought," He said before devouring my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

The only sound you could hear was our moans and the song of the weekend playing in his car which was in low volume.

I felt heat swelling in my clit. He starts moving his tongue against my clit, just flicking it lightly while he inserted two fingers in me. He found my g-spot.

"Jaden!!!" I waeves my finger through his hair and I felt the orgasm.

This guy knows how to please a woman.

I felt how he was exploring my pussy, savoring it.

Just then his fingers where replaced by his tongue and he started fucking me with his tongue and his thumb found my clit.

He was navigating me like a map he knows by heart.

"Oh God!!... I... need you to fuck me!!" I said in between moans.

"Cum on my face first then you can have my dick," He continued flicking my clit a few times and sucking it.

I felt the orgasm building up and warmth traveling through my body as I gripped the passenger seat headrest with one hand.

I moaned harder and I grind my pussy further in his mouth. Waves of pleasure washed through me as I felt the second orgasm.

"Oh my god!!! Jaden!!," I moaned his name and cum in his mouth.

I felt him sucked it and admired his swollen lips and his hard chin.

"God, how tasty," He murmured.

"I like that you suck on my pussy like the way you suck your cigarette," I murmured.

He ran a a through his hair.

"If I don't fuck you I'm gonna cum without doing anything," He said before quickly removing his pants releasing the hard bulge of his dick.

I can get used to the sight of his pierced dick.

"Get on your knees, head facing the window," He demanded.

I did what he said and I heard him rip a packet of condoms. He spanked my ass and bite it and kissed it.

I bite my lips feeling the pain mixed with pleasure.

Without warning me, he slammed his dick in me, the same I've been craving for the whole night. It felt two times better with his pierced dick.

"Ohh.. Fuck me deeper,"

I felt the slap of his hand against my ass as he went deeper.

"You feel so fucking good," He growls.

"You like my cock deep inside of you right," He said in a low growl.

"Fuck yes!!,"

He repeatedly drove his dick into me, all the way, as my palm found the car windows. It was all sweaty and hot.

"I'm cumming," He says and so does I. We come at the same time. Our moans mixing.

We both then sat, still in the backseat, breathing heavily. I reached for the jersey putting it on.

I took my ripped panty with my finger showing it to Jaden.

"What am I gonna do now," I asked. I will have to put on my shorts without panties on.

"Give this to me," He said before shoving it in his pants.

"You're impossible," I shook my head.

Once we were fully clothed, I got in the passenger seat and Jaden in the driver seat and we drove home.

We were about to reach home when I remembered something.

"Wait!! Stop the car!!," I exclaimed.

"What? Why?," He asked, confused.

"There's my hand print on your windows there," I said pointing towards it.

"I don't want anyone seeing this, especially Brad," I said.

He chuckled.

"But I liked it," He smirked.

I shook my head smiling.

"Get it off once we reach there," I said and increase the music volume.

I just wish Brad hasn't reach home yet so that I can get to bed before he comes.