Chapter 12

I Waited As If The Sea Could Make My Decision For Me
-Sylvia Plath

Chapter 11

Jaden's Pov:

After my little encounter with Brad and his dad, I went home to have dinner with my mom.

When I was done I went to my room and started thinking about Celestia.

It was a good thing that her room is next to mine. I could just wake her up any time just to mess with her.

While playing, Tucker brought some rocks into my room. He made a mess. While I was collecting the rocks I saw the light of Celestia's room turn on.

I got a brilliant idea of throwing the rocks at her window. I threw two rocks but it went in vain. The third one got her attention.

"Jaden! What the hell are you doing?" she shouted at him.

She finally saw me.

"Do you wanna hear a good news?" I asked casually.

"The good news is.... My room is next to yours and I did see some interesting things earlier." She was annoyed as fuck and I was having fun.

I know she didn't see me when she changed in her room so I was going to tease her about that.

"What a view that was." Her face was worth looking at.

She obviously didn't saw that coming. She looks shaken up.

"What did you see?," she asked softly, averting her eyes.

"Huh, what did you say?" I put my hands near my ear pretending I didn't hear what she said.

"I said what did you see?" she said a little louder.

"I bet you know what I saw. And you know I don't mind being welcomed this way." It's true that ass of hers got me dreaming.

"You..you...saw...me nak...naked?" she finally realized what I saw.

She is fucking nervous!! I just felt like staring at her beautiful face.

"Ahh my Fresa you look cute right now," I smiled.

"But don't worry, nobody gonna know about that. It's our dirty little secret." I said with a wink before going to arrange my clothes.

Tomorrow I wonder how she's gonna react when she sees me for dinner.

####

The whole day I helped my mom cleaning and arranging everything. My mom needed everything to be perfect as we'll be having the neighbors tonight.

I told my mom that today I'll be cooking. I decided to cook one of my specialties, which is instant pot chicken alfredo.

Who would guess that Jaden Hayes knows how to cook. Well since I was little I  would also stay in the kitchen with my mom as it was only me and her.

Fuck my dad aka William.

After cooking I went to take a bath when I got a text from Brittany.

What does that bitch want.

Brittany- Hey handsome, you free?? 💦

She definitely wants to fuck. But right now I'm not in the mood.

Me- Nah.

Brittany- Just too bad, call me if you need some🍑.

What a fucking peach. I know for sure she's gonna find some other dude to fuck right now.