CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

╔═════════════════╗
WOLF BOY
╚═════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
chapter thirty eight
╚═══════════╝

❝ IKIGAI
ᵃ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ; ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘᵖ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ❞

"WHY DID I HAVE TO LEAVE MY JOB TO HELP YPU JACKASSES?" questioned cassidy as randall dragged her by the hand behind himself, jack, and hamish.

hamish sighed, "because we don't know who we are up against and really only needed one person to work on the potion, also when deciding who we were going to bring to this job randall requested it be you."

cassidy pouted, "i liked my job thank you very much." randall walked backwards to look at her, still keeping her hand in his, "and now we get to do a job together! yay us."

cassidy, slightly smiling, rolled her eyes, "yay us." jack sighed, "you two can flirt later, now we gotta sneak."

they all nodded and hamish led the group past a big window. he first went past, then randall, and then cassidy, jack having a different route to take.

hamish opened the front door, which happened to be unlocked, before letting himself in. randall and cassidy quickly followed, keeping close to each other.

the three walked into the main room of the house to see magic books, a hamster cage, and a bot on the stove boiling. "she was right here." stated hamish and randall quickly offered, "maybe she knows how to teleport."

cassidy rolled her eyes at the boys comment before hearing him gag. she turned and looked at what he was looking at before covering her mouth with her hand.

cassidy gave randall a look and muttered out, "i'm never going to unsee that." he nodded before wrapping an arm around her shoulders as the two continued to look around.

the three all looked at different places. hamish was at the fridge, randall was at the computer, and cassidy was looking at the book and ingredients on the counter.

"eleanor taylor." now we have a name." spoke hamish before going next to cassidy, "and her magic."

"hamish, take a look at this." called over randall as cassidy continued to read the book before hamish closed it and grabbed it.

"hamish." spoke randall again as hamish quickly raced over to the other boy as cassidy began to look more at the liquids since hamish took the book.

randall began playing videos, showing all the attacks that happened, and sighed, "she recorded everything."

cassidy quickly went over to the two to also look at what they were seeing as hamish spoke, "magic snuff films."

randall took out a usb from the computer as he picked it up looking at it. a faint "guys!" was heard before another "guys, get out!" followed.

hamish looked at something bubbling on the counter and his eyes went wide, "move!" the three quickly ran out of the house before running up to jack, who was laying on the ground.